FREE spider ball python - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:15 PM   #51
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitskacie12 View Post
I sometimes take in snakes and animals to try to rehab them and then find them new homes or keep the. But this one i dont think i can help. I got it from pet-o-rama yesterday and this is what they told me, It has a inverted rectum, they have had it for 2 months and they left it there like that!!! it also has not eaten in over 2 months, is skin and bones and it is dehydrated. Is there any way to save it? Its about 3 feet

I will give it to anyone that knows how to help this little one, that or they know a vet that could put it down because i dont think it can be saved at all. I gave it water for the first time in 2 weeks and it drank for about 5 or 6 min. I dont want to offer it food because it cant poop on its own.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossroy View Post
I was in Pet o Rama on the 16th this snake was not there, but this is probaly needs to be moved to the disscusion page. But I thought I'd let every one know that this is not how they treat their animals. Also just an Ideal stop taking in animals unless you can afford a vet bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitskacie12 View Post
i was told other, and just a ideal back i only took it because i KNEW it wouldnt get the care it would need! If you dont have a kind thing to say dont say it. You are only mad because i didnt give it to you. That is no reason to make things up. I know for a fact that it was there for at least 3 weeks, they tried to sell it to a friend of mine 3 weeks ago for $50 bucks!

sorry for the re-post everyone i just had to correct the last post for some grammar issues in it
First of all, you two need to stop arguing. Secondly, Kacie, he is right. You should have never removed a snake from a shop if you could not provide it with immediate care.

Personally, I have been quiet regarding this post as I have met you and am still in the middle of a transaction with you. But, I have been watching the developments of this threads very closely.

You stated in your first post that they had the snake for two months before you chose to pick it up. Someone else states that they (Pet-o-rama) didnt have this snakes 8 days ago. You then state that they had it at least 3 weeks ago when they tried to sell the snake to your friend for 50.00.

Either way, the snake still didnt receive the care it needed, whether it was in your hands or the pet store's. As much as you want to blame the "first rescuers", that same fault lays on your hands to for not immediately taking it to a vet for professional help. I understand that you didnt have the money to take it to a vet and for that reason, you should have left it there and called a local rescue group, or a vet, to see what they can do for it instead. If you feel this strongly about the location about where you "rescued" this snake, you should feel free to post a thread on the BOI to expose them so that they might have the chance to respond. Personally, I would like to hear their side.

By the way, you need to respond to my email(s) so we can talk about our deal as well.

Old 07-24-2010, 08:23 PM   #52
omgitskacie12
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
First of all, you two need to stop arguing. Secondly, Kacie, he is right. You should have never removed a snake from a shop if you could not provide it with immediate care.

Personally, I have been quiet regarding this post as I have met you and am still in the middle of a transaction with you. But, I have been watching the developments of this threads very closely.

You stated in your first post that they had the snake for two months before you chose to pick it up. Someone else states that they (Pet-o-rama) didnt have this snakes 8 days ago. You then state that they had it at least 3 weeks ago when they tried to sell the snake to your friend for 50.00.

Either way, the snake still didnt receive the care it needed, whether it was in your hands or the pet store's. As much as you want to blame the "first rescuers", that same fault lays on your hands to for not immediately taking it to a vet for professional help. I understand that you didnt have the money to take it to a vet and for that reason, you should have left it there and called a local rescue group, or a vet, to see what they can do for it instead. If you feel this strongly about the location about where you "rescued" this snake, you should feel free to post a thread on the BOI to expose them so that they might have the chance to respond. Personally, I would like to hear their side.

By the way, you need to respond to my email(s) so we can talk about our deal as well.
I didnt know about any rescue group and i know i didnt have the money but i tried to help. I agree with you that i should stop arguing and yes they tried to sell the snake to her 3 weeks ago, she saw the snake in there for the first time almost 2 months ago. I saw the snake for the first time on Tuesday and took it to try to find it some help whether it was from me or if it was from a rescue i wanted to do something about it because they wouldnt. Im sorry to bossroy for not giving it to you and for anything else. I am done with this as of now. I will file my complaint of what i know for sure (which is everything that is in the post that i said that i was sending to them) and i will go no further.

Also Dean i havent gotten any emails from you for a while

Old 07-25-2010, 07:33 PM   #53
bossroy
Not mad you didn't give me the snake(it died), sorry it didn't make it. I was more worried about the snake I have a great spyder already. I just hope that this ad helps people make better choices in the future, the first owner sure could have. I have enjoyed balls so far and wish you great luck also!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!