Some snakes/supplies need home(s).. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2007, 02:21 PM   #31
IloveSnakes1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Poland is callling, Paulina. It is a perfect place for you and you will fit in just fine.

Please GO!
What do you mean by I will fit in just fine? Do you have a problem with Polish people or something?

Old 12-21-2007, 02:24 PM   #32
texasnewbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
I'm sorry that I didn't contact you at all, at least he is in a good place now with people that can take care of him...
Personally I would at least give Steve something back towards it. He shipped it to you, free snake/free shipping and you didn't even keep it 6months plus you didn't even give him the option to have it back (Were you even going to tell him you had given it away?)

Some friendly advice- Until you are able to drive yourself to the vets or at least have reliable transportation/ until you are responsible enough to look after pets properly (In SICKNESS and in health) then keep to something simple like a guppy or goldfish.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:46 PM   #33
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveSnakes1234
What do you mean by I will fit in just fine? Do you have a problem with Polish people or something?
I'll answer your questions if you'll answer mine.

1) How do you keep a polish person in suspense?

2) Is it true the polish army has a kamikaze pilot that has flown 48 successful missions?

3) Is it true that Poland is planning on sending a team of astronauts to the sun but to avoid causality they are going at night?

4) Is it true that a polish loan shark lends all his money out and then skips town?

Old 12-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #34
Dennis Hultman
The snakes are no longer available for adoption. There may be some valid points people might want to continue to address with this listing, but they would probably be more suited for a couple of different sections depending on which questions or statements you might want to pursue.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread