SOLD!! 20 Lot Baby Beardeds - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 06-04-2010, 05:12 PM   #1
Angus66
Talking 20 Lot Baby Beardeds

I have for sale here 20 babies - 18 possible het Trans/Hypo & (2) 100% Het Hypo baby (same size) from another pairing to make this an even 20 lot.
The mother ("Pima") is Patternless Orange Het Hypo. The dad ("Kevin") is Cawley Red x German Giant x Het translucent.

They are from 5 1/2" - 6" long (and weigh an average of 7.4 grams), with the 100% Het hypos being just a bit larger. They have all their toes & tails intact - absolutely no nips.

There are some nicely colored dragons in this lot, and they continue to get more colorful with each shed.

No individual pictures will be posted at this price, but here are several group shots:

SOLD!

All dragons offered for sale were bred by me unless otherwise noted.
My dragons are fed a healthy, varied diet consisting of Crickets, superworms, hornworms, Dubia Roaches, Mustard greens and Turnip greens.
All young dragons are also exposed to natural sunlight for 2 - 6 hours per day (weather permitting).
They are housed in large, spacious cages lit with Reptisun 10.0 and ReptileUV Mega Ray halogen bulbs They have their insects dusted with calcium powder with D3 several times a week.

I care for each dragon as if they were my personal pets.

I accept PayPal for payment but you must have a confirmed shipping address. Payments received without a confirmed address will be immediately refunded. I ship through Ship Your Reptiles overnight Monday - Thursday.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2010, 08:16 AM   #2
Angus66
Morning bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
Angus66
Talking

Evening bump...
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2010, 11:34 AM   #4
Angus66
Exclamation

Bump-O-matic...

$300 shipped TODAY ONLY!
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-06-2010, 01:29 PM   #5
Angus66
Sale pending...
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!