Sssnakes Reptile Rescue Service Of Ohio - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 06:52 AM   #31
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeCharmerGuy37
Hello well im glad your interested in the rescue service buisness we need more people who have lots of experience with reptiles to help take in treat care for & find homes for unwanted/abused/neglected/abandoned reptiles & other animals im sorry to say i cant help you with geckos havent ever had any in my service honestly just lots of massive huge snakes & of course from time to time iggys as everyone gets them as pets never handle them then lack of calcium /proper lighting because the light in their rooms keep them awake so they turn it off & forget when they go to school then for get for 3-4 days lights off & so iggy acts weird & slow so they turn the light back on try to handle it its mean smacking tail breaks tail tip off because its so sickly un feed no light swelled up legs from no calcium lighting then they call me & say hi we have a iggy we dont want anymore & ill go collect them get them healthy call capital area society turn in that old owner so they get fined & possiable court date for their animal abuse & neglect & so they will never attempt to own another reptile ever again because their actions with the recued iggys its sad world we live in when people say hey lets go by junior who is like 10-15 with no clue on how to handle a snake they go out & buy him a burmese python which can reach over 6-8 /ft in a years time when they bought it tho at show or store it was only 28 inche long cute baby nice tame two days later from not feeding it or handling it for some reason DUH its striking at the glass trying to bite the kid & parents & they wonder why instead of selling it then or taking it back to where they got it they will turn it loose in the wild & it dies from weather 3 days later or they worse even keep it untill its 8/ft long mean as sin keep throwing food into it never touching it then they call me & say we dont have time for it anymore & its mean & under weight & half dead or worse yet they move out & leave it in the old apartment or half double or house & it gets out finds no one around but house field mice in the basement where it lives in the rafters above ceiling landlord comes in find empty cage gets rid of it to the curb & a month later the new tenents who hate snakes find it coiled on top of their nice warm dryer or worse yet it attacks them or trys to when they enter the basement because they surpriced it in its new big cold home with a nice warm dryer while its eating thei family cat its all been seen & rescued trust me its a shame it all happens but education is everything & sad to say not many have the education or care to have it before trying to own a darn fish let alone a 28 inch cut little baby snake or a iggy whos tame at pet store but at home is a beast with out proper lighting & heat & handling so i wished i could have helped you ill keep you in mind in case but this time a year in ohio its a little slow now & im just getting re started at the rescue service i had it up & running for 12 years then took a break because no calls or buisness now i just got back into it but you will be kept in mind thanks have a great day Harley
hey Charlie, harley, willy.
38 years on this earth and you can't even put one gosh darn period?
Not one D@MN period.
Not one D@MN comma.
NOTHING.
And your in business? yeah right

Old 08-17-2005, 10:24 AM   #32
Griz
Ritchie, I realize your post was more rhetorical in nature but I think everyone here knows exactly why a 38 year old man, who is now officially the king of the run on sentence, would put information in his profile of that nature. He is a world class idiot.

Griz

Old 08-24-2005, 02:53 PM   #33
schtickl
Got bearded dragons? EMAIL schtickl@gmail.com if you do

Old 08-24-2005, 03:08 PM   #34
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtickl
Got bearded dragons? EMAIL schtickl@gmail.com if you do
I'd suggest reading up on this "person" prior to agreeing to anything.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...ead.php?t=71091

Old 09-16-2005, 02:27 PM   #35
Hellbent66670
Hello my name is scott robertson i live in cleveland oh. i have many snakes myself and i love them! i have non venomous and venomous snakes and i also breed rats and mice chickens and rabbits for food for them... i build custom made cages depending on their needs... i will take any snake in any condition your willing to let go to help nurse back to good health and if you need any help in what your doing in any way as far as cages any type of feeders foods please let me know i think what your doing is a wonderfull thing and we need alot more people like you in this world of ours hats off too! you if you need any help in any way please make me the first person you call thanks for your outstanding work... Hellbent66670@aol.com email me and i will give you my phone number and we can work together if you need my help in anyway... thank you!

Old 09-30-2005, 02:01 PM   #36
Griz
Oh brother. I find it amazing that people can type but yet somehow forget how to read!

Griz

Old 09-30-2005, 02:15 PM   #37
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchoven
Oh brother. I find it amazing that people can type but yet somehow forget how to read!

Griz

What does look before you leap mean?

Old 09-30-2005, 02:49 PM   #38
jglass38
I am dizzy from what apparently is the world's longest run-on sentence (pending review by the Guinness people!)

Old 10-01-2005, 05:04 AM   #39
HerpVenue
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
I am dizzy from what apparently is the world's longest run-on sentence (pending review by the Guinness people!)

Old 10-18-2005, 07:32 PM   #40
danielsmn1
what types of large snakes do you have available for adoption? Feel free to shoot me a list of what is available. My Email address is danielsmn1@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread