Rare Monitors up for Adoption - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 08:08 PM   #61
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by VampGirl
I truly hope if i dont get them you do tom, You sound like a good man for the job as going about building a cage for them sounds like you care just as much as i do. Palex that was just mean making fun of him cause he cant spell so good. some people its harder to learn things you can tell hes trying and thats all that matters.
Are you two related or know each other? I think it's pretty funny that you two individuals whose first posts on Fauna was for a free group of animals...And seem to have little knowledge of the species.

No one is necassarily making fun of Tom...But making excuses that he's uneducated when their is a spell check feature on the forum is ridiculous. Spelling errors here and their are expected, but when a post can't be read or understood...That's down right awful...

Old 01-21-2006, 08:15 PM   #62
VampGirl
Palex dibs is a world wide thing and everyone knows that so i think he should get them but if he dosnt i dibs em next. i have already started work on my jungle put dirt down and got some plants and trees from outside so it should be dandy.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:16 PM   #63
KawtNuffin
i tryed spel chek it dont werk But i can spel chek yers you cant spel nowleage neither and besides Robart sed yiu was out alreddie so shut yer pie hole now littel boy OK no bad lusers You now i now

Vampyer girle thank you your only nise on here but for robart . i vote robart can give maniters all to you sinse you are honast too and all i got is time and i love my animels i now you do

tom

Old 01-21-2006, 08:17 PM   #64
Palex134
ok well when he doesn't give you his monitors, unless he doesnt care about them which is clearly not the case, dont get mad. It takes more than a beardie to be an expert.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:18 PM   #65
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palex134
I think they should go to someone who has the:

TIME
MONEY
EXPERIENCE
KNOWLAGE
LOVE
I agree completely!

As I have said, I do not have the room to keep all of them. A single pair could be placed in my home. Billy wants them all to go to the same place, which is going to be tough to find someone that meets the above criteria for all of them. It may take him a long time to find an appropriate home. Would it bother me if I couldn't adopt/buy a pair? No. Billy wants what's best for his animals, and he obviously feels they should all go to the same home. If he can not find a home for the entire group, I would be more then happy to take a pair, sign a contract stating I will not sell or adopt out the monitors and would return them to him if I could no longer keep them (which I don't foresee any reason why I would have to part with them).

Old 01-21-2006, 08:23 PM   #66
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Palex dibs is a world wide thing and everyone knows that so i think he should get them but if he dosnt i dibs em next.
"Dibs" is a word for young children fighting over an object...

Quote:
i have already started work on my jungle put dirt down and got some plants and trees from outside so it should be dandy.
Poor husbandry number 3! Never introduce wild foliage (or food) to a captive bred animal! You run the risks of transmitting parasites to the reptile.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:23 PM   #67
KawtNuffin
OK i tried spell check and this is what it said Its cool maybe i can get more what i want to say if this spell check can help me sos you peepy dint be so disrespect

Old 01-21-2006, 08:24 PM   #68
VampGirl
did i not say i kept a iggy to. i did and you cant take them all but me and tom can and we both really want them as i have already started making my jungle and tom took his coop apart to build a cage sounds like we are on the right path.

Old 01-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #69
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by KawtNuffin
OK i tried spell check and this is what it said Its cool maybe i can get more what i want to say if this spell check can help me sos you peepy dint be so disrespect
Much better!

Old 01-21-2006, 08:25 PM   #70
Palex134
agreed. And if he asked me, I would take the kimerblies, but like I said, I couldn't house them all, neither do I have all the time or knowlage, especially for the trees. It takes a real true person to acknowalge when he/she can't do something.

yet thats why he said on page 5:

Palex, I think I have seen you around some of the reptile forums if I am not mistaken, and I think that you are a very knowledgeable keeper, and it is a shame that you are not able to take on these animals, as thus far, you seem to be the best candidate.

Too bad I can't take them. Good day all

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread