Very special female leopard gecko for adoption - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #1
geckogrl6
Very special female leopard gecko for adoption

I have a Tremper albino female (very light color) with some small special needs that unfortunately has to go. She has started to exhibit breeding behavior toward her female cagemates. I wil NOT allow her to be bred, so you if you are looking for this purpose, don't reply. She is presumed mostly blind, either in one or both eyes, and so must be hand or tweezer fed. She is however, a very good eater and good size. This girl is super sweet with people, very tame and easily handled. However, due to her recent behavior, she probably would need to be kept alone. She can also be a bit of an escape artist, beware. She will make an EXCELLENT single pet for someone, I'm sure. If you are seriously interested, and can either pay shipping or pick her up in Baltimore, MD, reply please. I can be reached by PM here, at geckogirl6@comcast.net, IM on yahoo at gex419, or if necc., you may call at 410-967-6112 and leave a message which I will return. Any questions will be answered, as will requests for photos. Thank you for your time and serious consideration for this sweet little (OK, big) girl.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:41 PM   #2
geckogrl6
still available!

Old 09-23-2006, 06:09 PM   #3
rathergood
Wink

ah thats some bad nows id take her if you couldnt keep her what would shipping be to 95482 what happend to make her blind?

Old 09-23-2006, 06:10 PM   #4
rathergood
news sorry

Old 10-01-2006, 05:18 PM   #5
geckogrl6
She was mostly blind when I got her. I am assuming severe hypersensitivity to light due to her colors, and prob combined with some malnutrition. She also appears to be a hot female. Shipping is prob 75-100 to CA

Old 10-09-2006, 04:34 PM   #6
tokaylover4life
I'll take her! i have quite a collection of odd reptiles... how much would shipping cost to 92648 or 44026? my email is tokalover4life@yahoo.com... thank you

Old 10-09-2006, 06:24 PM   #7
rathergood
hey takaylover4life arn't you the guy who got kicked from herpnetwork for scaming a guy with house geckos for $0.50 each if if you buy 500 hundred your nothin but a SCAMER with $ $ for eyes !!!
^
@

Old 10-09-2006, 06:25 PM   #8
rathergood
oh and sorry gecko girl i cant really aford that right now sorry

Old 10-09-2006, 07:59 PM   #9
tokaylover4life
Before you start accusing people of anything and start using nasty names, you might want to take a look and ask who i am first. For one, i'm not a guy, i'm a woman. For two, i have never sold house geckos or done business with anyone regarding reptiles. I don't breed or buy imports, i rescue and rehabilitate abused, neglected, or homeless animals. Alot of people on here know who i am, so i suggest doing some research before you accuse someone of anything.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:10 PM   #10
rathergood
Thumbs down

ok anne i refer to any gender as a guy or person and your add is still there but i think thw sites down right now so when its up we'll see how truth full you are but if you didnt than my mistake i just dont want to see her go in to the wrong hands. shes help less you know

www.herpnetwork.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread