Very special female leopard gecko for adoption - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 08:17 PM   #11
tokaylover4life
Ok, Trey, my name is Sydney, not Anne. And go ahead and check it out. I've never even been on herpnetwork. but if you want to make yourself look like an idiot, thats cool too.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:35 PM   #12
rathergood
Thumbs down Sure Loser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokaylover4life
Ok, Trey, my name is Sydney, not Anne. And go ahead and check it out. I've never even been on herpnetwork. but if you want to make yourself look like an idiot, thats cool too.
what ever give it a home because it " makes you smile" and your profile seems phony going to school (college) and takeing care of handicaped animals NOT! possible college takes up to much time

Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #13
Laura Fopiano
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by rathergood
what ever give it a home because it " makes you smile" and your profile seems phony going to school (college) and takeing care of handicaped animals NOT! possible college takes up to much time
Okay Trey...do you know who I am?? I've been a well respected member of fauna for quite a long time. You can check me out on the BOI, Dennis Thomas, Wes Pollock, Michael Shelton (Junkyard), and Brian Potter. And please do not make judgements about my daughter without any knowledge of the subject manor. All of the above mentioned men also know her.

Geckogirl, sorry to take your thread off topic like this....Syd would make the best home for your gecko. She is a hard working student that is finishing her studies here before going onto Vet School in Ohio. You may pm me for my phone number or Sydney's cell.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:26 AM   #14
tokaylover4life
Thanks Laura. Like i said Trey, maybe you should check your info before running your mouth and looking like an idiot.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:42 AM   #15
chaosad
wow, quite a bit of drama and accusations over a leopard gecko. allow me intergect by saying this, syd has some of the most devotion and fantastic husbandry and knowledge to insure the prosperity of this animal.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:30 AM   #16
DThomas
Quote:
I suggest you cool it for a moment. I can personally vouch for Sydney. I met her in Daytona this year. She would provide a great home for the gecko.

Old 10-10-2006, 01:49 AM   #17
tokaylover4life
Thank you Dennis!!!! Why dont you have a restriction on how many testosterone driven 14 yr olds you allow in here? Just kidding Dennis!! I love you!!

Old 10-10-2006, 01:57 AM   #18
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokaylover4life
Thank you Dennis!!!! Why dont you have a restriction on how many testosterone driven 14 yr olds you allow in here? Just kidding Dennis!! I love you!!
Because we would have to kick us testosterone driven men out of here too...lol

Old 10-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #19
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Wow, someone is horribly mistaken here. Jealous that the gecko may go to someone else, perhaps? Who knows...

I know Syd through another site, and she doesn't breed or sell reptiles, she simply takes in those with special needs. Her profile isn't fake, and her handicapped babies are rather cute. There needs to be more people like her in the reptile industry, because too many of those animals would have been tossed into the freezer had it been up to someone else.

In the future I suggest that you do a little more research on someone before you accuse them of being someone else, especially if that someone else happens to be a scammer. I know it's hard to exhibit self control when you're a 14 year old boy, but do try, and at least act somewhat grown up...

Old 10-10-2006, 01:13 PM   #20
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
rathergood
owner and founder
Name : trey sharp
rathergood is at reputation level 10 - 49
Trader Rating: (0)
You aged considerably overnight.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread