Very special female leopard gecko for adoption - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:18 PM   #31
DThomas
Same IP addresses. Trey, I suggest you do not register anymore fictitious accounts.

Old 10-10-2006, 09:58 PM   #32
Sarah H
Quote:
Originally Posted by geckogrl6
She was mostly blind when I got her. I am assuming severe hypersensitivity to light due to her colors, and prob combined with some malnutrition. She also appears to be a hot female. Shipping is prob 75-100 to CA
Shipping to the west coast only runs about 45-55 through ups and fedex.
Were you thinking delta dash?

Old 10-10-2006, 10:17 PM   #33
HerpKeeperVA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarah H
Shipping to the west coast only runs about 45-55 through ups and fedex.
Were you thinking delta dash?
That's what I was thinking, that the shipping was extremely high. I had an adult BP shipped from Cali to VA, and it was only $52, and he's a lot heavier than a gecko.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:17 AM   #34
tokaylover4life
Thanks you guys. I told him!!! Where's is someone when you want to tell them i told you so??? Bummer!!

Old 10-14-2006, 08:56 AM   #35
geckogrl6
hmmm- I guess I was wrong on my guess for shipping to West coast. I have shipped to the midwest a few times for about $40, and I just figured twice as far would be twice as much. Then I got reamed on shipping my snake to the midwest, I figured on about 50, and he ended up being $76. So after that I think I tend to err on the high side. Course I guess he was a lot heavier and in a bigger box.

Old 10-17-2006, 10:33 PM   #36
gfisher2002
LOL, that was hilarious, he posted a reply to his alias account but forgot to change usernames. LOLOLOL
I'll laugh for an hour thinking about that.

Hope your girl goes to a good home If you were anywhere near me, I'd take her in. In the spirt of rehabing injured and disabled animals, here's a patternless leopard that some stupid 16 year old brought back to my friends pet store. He had it a week. et him a run around the floor then he closed his door on it. Broke his back in 2 places. My vet couldn't do anything for him and he wasn't using his back legs. I was going to put him down the nest morning but when I checked him he was walking around. 2 years later and going strong. He looks a little.......crooked...though. Her name is littleFoot.

Old 12-18-2006, 07:17 PM   #37
rathergood
Talking h

Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Oh Mommy....poor little fella got his own foot jammed in his mouth and a shoe inserted up his ass simultaneously.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...1&page=2&pp=40

HA HA Ha Ha! this is great nothing better to do ? what crapy lives you all must live ! HA HA HA!!!

Old 12-19-2006, 06:14 PM   #38
CurtisF

Old 01-15-2007, 02:21 AM   #39
jgraham
my name is jeff graham and im instrested how much it would be for you to ship to pa 19154

Old 01-15-2007, 08:15 PM   #40
Nor*CalReptiles
Wow.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread