Chinese coronavirus - Page 85 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Do you want to be able to bump and highlight your classified ads? Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-20-2021, 05:03 PM   #841
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
It's hard to tell. Many symptoms aren't exclusive to diabetes- being tired, drinking more water, (in Texas in the summer, everyone drinks a lot of water)etc. But after the Covid and after the vax a few weeks later I started feeling bad and when I woke up at night just to get some water I knew that's what I had, I ordered a glucometer from Amazon and my high glucose confirmed it, and then the lab tests when I went in confirmed it.
Just seems odd to me that you would have been given the vaccine after already having COVID. Having the virus should have generated all the immunity that you would need, and made the vaccine just redundant and unnecessary.

Do you think that COVID alone triggered your diabetes, or perhaps the vaccine might be a contributing factor? Yeah, probably impossible to tell. And I am just suspicious of everything these days.

What has been worrying me about the vaccine is that COVID seems to be able to attack so many systems in the human body. Some people have stated that it appears that the virus was designed specifically to attack human beings. Unnaturally so. So parts of the virus were akin to trying to put multiple magnets together with the poles arranged such that they repel rather than attract. Which cannot happen in nature.

What is disconcerting is that the spike protein used in both the virus and what is generated by the vaccine will affect a lot of signalling in a lot of systems in the body. Which leads me to wonder if immunity to the virus itself will be problematic in the long run. Will such an immunity affect normal functions in the body that use this very same protein to operate correctly? If this Wuhan virus were actually designed as a bioweapon (jury is still out on that one), then perhaps initial infection is just the first step in something larger yet to come. Yeah, conspiracy theory stuff, I know, but I don't think any conspiracy should be dismissed when it is reflective of the evil that humankind is able to come up with. Just thinking, "But no one would actually DO that!!" just is not good enough of a reason to reject such a thought.

China's reaction initially to the infection is suspicious. They are obviously trying hard to cover up something. COVID itself, at least what we are seeing so far, really doesn't warrant such an effort. So I am feeling we haven't seen even close to all that we are going to see from this thing.

But heck, I sure do hope I am wrong. I would really hate to think that the world I knew pre-COVID is permanently gone and the rest of my life and Connie's will be just year after year of what the past year and a half has been. Or worse.

Heck, while writing this, I am looking at an ad at the bottom of the screen saying "NURSES NEEDED. Sign-on bonus up to $20,000." I am guessing that being in the health care field isn't as attractive as it used to be to a lot of people.

Interesting times, indeed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!