For Sale September Sling Sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
Sam Floyd
September Sling Sale

September Sling Sale

TAP SUB SLING in pic

Here is what I have currently available in the Tarantula Spiderling department:

Brazilian Giant White Knee - Acanthoscurria geniculata 1/3 to 1/2" Slings 15 EA

Grand Canyon Black -GP- Aphonopelma behlei rare ! 1/4 to 1/2" slings 20 EA

New River Rustrump -GP- Aphonopelma sps "new river" 1/4 to 1/2" slings 15 EA

Peruvian Purple Pinktoe -GP- Avicularia urticans 1/2 to 3/4" slings 18 EA

Curlyhair -GP- Brachypelma albopilosum 1/4" slings 8 EA

Mexican Redrump -GP- Brachypelma vagans 1/4" slings 8 EA

Chaco Golden Stripe -GP- big & docile - Grammostola pulchripes 1/4 to 1/2" slings 15 EA

Singapore Blue - Lampropelma violaceopes 1 to 1.5" slings 45 EA

Brazilian Giant Salmon Birdeater - Lasiodora parahybana - gets to 10" 1/4 to 1/2" slings 9 EA

Mysore Ornamentals - Poecilotheria striata cb 1 to 1.5" slings 25 EA

Wessel's Tiger Ornamental - Poecilotheria tigrinawesseli CB slings 1 to 1.5" Swift stock first USA hatched! 95 EA

Venezuelan Sun Tiger - Psalmopoeus irminia - 1" slings 20 EA

Philippine Tangerine - Selenobrachys philippinus 1/2" slings first USA hatched here ! 35 EA

Copper Metallic Tree Spiders - Tapinauchenius ssp. cupreous CB slings 1/4 to 1/2" 16 EA

Ornate Metallic Tree Spider - Tapinauchenius subcaeruleus 1.5" Slings 25 EA

Quantity discounts available on almost all sling stock please feel free to inquire, price breaks will be dependent on #'s ordered.

LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT SHIPPING

AWESOME LIST OF RARE AND UNUSUAL INVERTEBRATES & A FEW CHOICE HERPS, EXCELLENT SELLER REVIEWS

For a full list E-mail me @ xericbayou@gmail.com

Please E-mail me directly with any questions, I'm not good with the pm's and friend requests etc;, my E-mail and my phone are my best modes of communication.

Thank You

-Sam Floyd
Xeric Bayou

Terms of Service, Please Read before placing order:

Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG): LAG is valid on overnight shipments only. Overnight shipments are sent with a tracking number and on a ship date the customer agrees on and a signature is required on delivery. Live arrival is guaranteed on all overnight shipments provided somebody signs for the package on the FIRST delivery attempt. The LAG is VOID when : a signature on delivery is waived, a 2 day shipping method is chosen, or if nobody signs for the package and it needs to be re-delivered. All claims must be made the same day that the animals arrive and photographic evidence needs to be provided with the claim. Replacements, credit (usually generous), or refund will be given once the photo evidence has been provided. NO REFUNDS ON SHIPPING COST, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CARRIER DELAYS (I suggest giving a day or 2 leeway when picking a ship date).
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!