The Golden Horde is approaching!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2004, 01:21 PM   #1
cottonsheep009
The Golden Horde is approaching!!!!

Please note that the following prices exclude SHIPPING COST, the cost is on buyers. However, orders over US$200 enjoy FREE shipment. I ship my inverts OVERSEAS. (For your reference, US$23 by EMS Speedpost to all areas in the U.S.)

12 Chinese Golden Earth Tiger (Haplopelma schmidti)
GUARANTEED FEMALE, 4+inches WC subadults, US$70 (buy two at US$60 each).
So you think your H. lividum is vibrant enough? H. schmidti will prove you wrong! An EXCEPTIONALLY fast grower and it can get up to 7-9 inches in leg span!

02 Chinese Black Earth Tiger (Selenocosmia hainana)
GUARANTEED FEMALE, 7+inches WC adult, US$68 (buy two at US$58 each)
Eerie as night, dark as death. Creepy as hell.

01 Brazilian Giant White Striped Red Rump Birdeater (Lasiodora cristata)
4+inches CB subadult, US$85 (buy two at US$75 each)
A miracle of nature! Who can miss it? Do a research on you own and see how expensive this spider is sold! A fast grower and it can get up to 7-8 inches in leg span!

05 Brazilian Giant Black & White Birdeater (Nhandu coloratovillosus)
GUARANTEED MALE, 5 inches CB subadult, US$76 (buy two at US$65 each)
But If You're Thinkin' About My Baby It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White
A fast grower and can get up to 7-8 inches in leg span!

All the inverts I sell are LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEED (LAG) and in EXCELLENT conditions (as always, no mite, no loss limbs, no health problem etc).

Note: Orders under US$ 30 would have no LAG.

Wanna win the gold medal?
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2004, 01:42 PM   #2
cottonsheep009
12 Chinese Golden Earth Tiger (Haplopelma schmidti)
GUARANTEED FEMALE, 4+inches WC subadults, US$70 (buy two at US$60 each).
So you think your H. lividum is vibrant enough? H. schmidti will prove you wrong! An EXCEPTIONALLY fast grower and it can get up to 7-9 inches in leg span!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2004, 03:06 PM   #3
cottonsheep009
02 Chinese Black Earth Tiger (Selenocosmia hainana)
GUARANTEED FEMALE, 7+inches WC adult, US$68 (buy two at US$58 each)
Eerie as night, dark as death. Creepy as hell.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2004, 03:08 PM   #4
cottonsheep009
01 Brazilian Giant White Striped Red Rump Birdeater (Lasiodora cristata)
4+inches CB subadult, US$85 (buy two at US$75 each)
A miracle of nature! Who can miss it? Do a research on you own and see how expensive this spider is sold! A fast grower and it can get up to 7-8 inches in leg span!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2004, 03:10 PM   #5
cottonsheep009
05 Brazilian Giant Black & White Birdeater (Nhandu coloratovillosus)
GUARANTEED MALE, 5 inches CB subadult, US$76 (buy two at US$65 each)
But If You're Thinkin' About My Baby It Don't Matter If You're Black Or White
A fast grower and can get up to 7-8 inches in leg span!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-27-2004, 03:14 PM   #6
cottonsheep009
I will ship my inverts by EMS Speedpost, which guarantees 2-5 business days to most countries.
Orders over US$200 enjoy FREE shipment.

The shipping cost ranges from US$ 16 - US$ 30, depending on the sizes of orders.
(E.g. It costs US$ 23 to ship 3-5 tarantulas to the U.S..)

1) Live Arrival Guarantee
ALL inverts under Live Arrival Guarantee have the following terms and conditions:
(i) Inverts that arrive dead shall be reported (thru email) within 48hours upon receipt.
(ii) At least 3 clear digital/scanned photos are required for the proof of each dead invert: including one that shows my local stamp chop with receiver's name, and two showing the dead invert (with ruler behind for size estimation). I reserve the rights for more photos.

2) Exchanges and Refunds
(i) Inverts of similar sizes and of the same species will be promptly arranged for the second shipment. I will refund ONLY when no suitable inverts is available for exchange within 3 weeks after the report.
(ii) Each invert bought here is entitled to exchange for ONCE only. Means, unsuccessful guaranteed deliveries will be remedied by a second shipment without guarantee.

3) Payment method
(i) Money via registered mail or PayPal only.
(ii) Payment must be received before order is shipped!

Note: My Live Arrival Guarantee (LAG) will automatically be void if the lowest temperature where the addressee is located is lower than 1 degree C (32 F) or the highest temperature is higher than 35 degree C (95 F) at anytime during the shipment. I will only take reference from the weather.com <click here> (Therefore, I would usually advise you NOT to request shipment when the weather at your side is unfavourable. Although I don't have the liability over their liveliness in this circumstance, I still don't want to risk the inverts' lives like this.)

In addition, I am not responsible for unreasonable postal delays or if you are not available to receive or sign for your parcel.

If you DON'T want your inverts to be protected by Live Arrival Guarantee, please let me know and I will give you lower prices.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread