SOLD!! Beardie Lot - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 05-12-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
megawheels
Beardie Lot

I have 13 bearded dragons of various ages that I have taken in over the years but due to recent events I need to rehome ASAP. Asking 650 +shipping for the lot of them (valued over $1000), not looking to sell individually at this time. Any questions don't hesitate to ask, and can send pictures if interested but serious inquiries only please

High yellow proven male
high orange proven female
SPAYED female, had issues before entering my care and was spayed and cleared by a vet (under my care), she had a previous history of MBD as well and as such her back legs are a little wonky when she walks, but MBD is no longer an issue and the vet says her bones are thick and stong

2 females and 2 males from the same clutch, one of these is HANDICAPPED and is blind in one eye due to a head injury at an early age, but is otherwise healthy and has a lot of character

2019 male, missing back foot
2019 high red, missing back foot and toes on remaining back foot
2019 3 lighter colored
2019 high red
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2020, 04:09 PM   #2
WolvenDelights
Messaged you!

Old 05-16-2020, 04:10 PM   #3
WolvenDelights
ad says 13 but only 11 listed?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bearded dragon, bearded dragon adult, high red, high yellow, lot