SOLD!! Male Lewisi X Caymanensis - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 03-16-2021, 01:48 AM   #1
thafathaa
Male Lewisi X Caymanensis

I have a 3 year old Lewisi cross
Originating from Dragonwood Conservancy. He is going to be missed. Perfect in every way. He is very well socialized and has been raised in the Florida sun and around children and other animals. I originally planned on keeping him just as a pet/companion due to his background and ties to Dragonwood (sentimental for me), so he has spent a good amount of time spent around a my children, and German Shepherds and other animals. I'm truly looking for a home that can provide him the sun and attention he has received here, and am in no way looking for a quick sale. That being said I'm also not looking to "cash in" on him. To the right home, able to care for him properly I will let him go for an even $1100 plus the cost of shipping. He comes from a PURE Lewisi male and a pure female Caymanensis. He does favor his mother, however he has intense blue highlights and detail complimented by exceptional reds and pink. He's surely not going to be brown or rust color. Call or text 904-2001489 for more information
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!