Egg Sizes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #1
brandy101010
Egg Sizes

Hello all!

This is my first year breeding. I have had one female lay four clutches so far. she is a first year breeder. Her first clutch was a single egg and went bad quickly. Her sencond clutch was once again a single egg but lasted all the way up to it's due date and went bad last minute. Her 3rd and 4th clutch both had two eggs and are in the incubator now. One clutch is due at the end of this month. One egg from this clutch has grown very large and looks like it is going to pop any minute. The other egg has grown a little but is no where near the size of its clutchmate. Would this mean that this egg is most likely infertile?

I am very excited and can't wait to see my first hatchling!

-Brandy

Old 05-16-2006, 09:59 AM   #2
Gregg M
Hi Brandy,
Egg size really is not a determination of anything..... Some eggs are larger than others....

Old 05-16-2006, 10:04 AM   #3
brandy101010
Thanks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!