WOOT! My Last clutch of the season! Gorgeous Pearly whites! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
Mooing Tricycle
WOOT! My Last clutch of the season! Gorgeous Pearly whites!

Well, im pretty dang proud of myself, AND my snakes, and my babies that all laid eggs/hatched out this year! My final female who i have been waiting anxiously on to lay her clutch of what i palpated at five eggs, laid a Gorgeous grand total of FIVE beautiful pearly whites. ( Yay for guessing right!)

The Clutch is a Poss het albino mom (Since the breeder of her is mostly unknown, ill call her a poss het because thats what i got her as, basically) bred to a Proven Het albino male, but since i was a little worried she may not have taken when my Het male would no longer breed her (He was a machine!), i tossed in my pastel with her just in case. I hope she took from the het bino male cause i would LOVE to have an albino!! but if the pastel took, i wont complain!!!

Though, heh, one is a little funny looking (Top Left) , i dont really think it will have any problems hatching out I guess well see when that time comes!!!

All of them have nice veins and it looks like they were just laid within the past few hours. ( they were still pretty pliable and soft )

This is mom before breeding:

And Proud mama on her first clutch

ROCK ON!!! ^_^

Old 07-11-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
Uroboros
I sacrificed a mouse to the Het gods earlier to appease them for you. Funnily enough, they requested that I sacrifice it using a Cal King. I don't understand that part, but mine is not to wonder why.

Here's hoping it worked!!!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
Boanerges
Congrats Alicia!!! I hope you hatch out some beautiful albino's and prove her out

Old 07-11-2009, 09:28 PM   #4
shrap
Awesome Alicia!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hun!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:34 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uroboros View Post
I sacrificed a mouse to the Het gods earlier to appease them for you. Funnily enough, they requested that I sacrifice it using a Cal King. I don't understand that part, but mine is not to wonder why.

Here's hoping it worked!!!
Man erik, i thank you for such a great sacrifice!!! Ill be praying to the ball gods for the next sixty days that this clutch gives me a bino!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boanerges View Post
Congrats Alicia!!! I hope you hatch out some beautiful albino's and prove her out
^_^ Thanks a TON!!! Im just totally excited as can be! After a long day at work, and noticing that she was looking ready to pop this morning, im so excited that i found the beauties when i came home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap View Post
Awesome Alicia!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you, hun!
Sammy, thank you so much!!! If a bino comes from this clutch, Guess whos future, if hes a male... is slated to have a boyfriend in it? ^_- Whatchya think of THAT?!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #6
Uroboros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Man erik, i thank you for such a great sacrifice!!!
Don't be thanking me, it wasn't my ass being eaten by a snake!! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle View Post
Ill be praying to the ball gods for the next sixty days that this clutch gives me a bino!!!
I'll be there with you!

Old 07-11-2009, 10:09 PM   #7
Miss Tuniwha
WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers for high albino count.*

Old 07-11-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
Bill & Amy
Here's to clutches of 5 good eggs laid on the 11th.

Old 07-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill & Amy View Post
Here's to clutches of 5 good eggs laid on the 11th.
IM CROSSIN MY FINGERS AND TOES FOR BOTH OF US!!!!

The race is ON! Bwahaha! Good Luck my Friend!!! ^_^

Old 07-11-2009, 10:25 PM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers for high albino count.*
Just one! thats ALL im asking for!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!