You've Got to see these geckos!!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-17-2006, 05:50 PM   #1
USAGECKOS
You've Got to see these geckos!!!!

Just got these Leos in today. And all I have to say is WOW!!!! These have to be THE best Geckos I have ever gotten!

Unfortunately these pictures didn't come out as well as I hoped, I will take new ones another day, just wanted to snap a few really quick. These pictures are pretty washed out.

First ones are from Kelli (P.S., Kelli you were right, my jaw hit the ground! )

First is my New Absolute Favorite Gecko, Here she is, my New Female Het RAPTOR

My New Second favorite is now the Male Patternless Red Stripe (Can you say Carrot Tail????)

Next is a Female 100% Het RAPTOR, I have named her Spaz, because she is a FREAK! I am definitely gonna have to keep a good eye on this one, she is very sneaky and quick!!!

And last from Kelli is a Gorgeous Tangerine Bell Het for Stripe, I am going to breed this girl to the Male Patternless Red Stripe above

And, Last but certainly not least, My New Gem Snow from Paul Allen, can't wait for this little beauty to grow so I can breed her to my Male Mack Snow

Old 05-17-2006, 05:53 PM   #2
Jake The Snake
WOW!!! That snow is amazing. How much are macks running now?

Old 05-17-2006, 05:59 PM   #3
USAGECKOS
That is actually a "Gem Snow" from reptilian Gems, nobody is sure of the genetics yet, still waiting to prove them out.

Old 05-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
Jake The Snake
Not sure about all the leo genetics but WOW!!! Like a snow leopard!!! lol

Old 05-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #5
Jeremy Letkey
Jeanne, they are all very cool!! I like where you are going with the Bell x Patternless stripe. Nice!!

Old 05-17-2006, 06:45 PM   #6
BalloonzForU
Congratulations on the new additions. They are all awesome.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:21 PM   #7
Gregg M
Awesome Jeanne.... Its like X-Mass in May.... LOL

I have a question.... When you breed your Mack to the Gem, how will you know which baby will be co-dom or not if the the Gems are infact not the same genetically as the Macks??? Being that Mack co-dom hatchlings and Gem hatchlings look pretty much exactly alike, I would figure there would be a bit of confusion as far as the exact genetics go....
Just my random thought process....LOL

Old 05-17-2006, 07:45 PM   #8
o0 RYAN 0o
Hey Jeanne, you know what...I'm able to read the patternless red stripes mind, and he's saying he'd like to move to PA...in the York area...with some people by the name of Ryan and Val

Seriously though, awesome choices. They're all amazing. What a great day it must have been opening those boxes.

Old 05-17-2006, 07:59 PM   #9
Rick007
Wow......what else can ya say!

Old 05-17-2006, 09:08 PM   #10
nwheat
WOW - what an awesome day!!!! They're all gorgeous!

Gregg, I was thinking the same thing while reading about the Gem snows. We'll know the two are different if no super snows are produced, but then .... which of the snows are Macks and which are Gems?? I am really excited to find out the results, though! And if anyone has any offspring from those crosses with questionable genetics, they can send them to me for test crossing!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!