ADULT RED TAIL GREEN RAT SNAKES GREEN AND SILVER! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 08-26-2021, 11:51 AM   #1
G.E. Reptiles
ADULT RED TAIL GREEN RAT SNAKES GREEN AND SILVER!

We have several very nice adult Red Tail Green Rat Snakes available. These are recent Malaysian imports that have fed and shed in our care. We have treated for external parasites although none were noticed upon arrival.

We have both Green and Silver phase available!

They can be purchased here: https://reptilepetsdirect.com/collec...-snakes-adults

thanks for looking!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-29-2021, 08:07 PM   #2
Dfreemon
Is the big silver one in the pic male or female? I have a silver female now and need a male.

Old 09-20-2021, 04:27 PM   #3
Dfreemon
The green male I ordered from you a few weeks ago probed and popped female yesterday, I was giving it time to settle after being shipped before I checked the sex of it. I still need a male do you have a definite male available?

Old 09-28-2021, 06:36 PM   #4
Dfreemon
Just curious as to why I never got a response on the Facebook message that I sent to you today it is now Tuesday the message was saw on Sunday which was a few days after I sent it and did not get a response but any other questions that I had had prior to ordering this supposed to be male snake from you I got replies with no problem looks like bad business to me . And when looking on your website at that time the message was sent you still had green males available now it’s only showing you have green females available.

Old 09-30-2021, 01:20 PM   #5
chongorojo
I dont understand how anyone miss sexes a male, did you get resolution to the issue?

Old 09-30-2021, 01:44 PM   #6
Dfreemon
No I haven’t heard from anybody even after send a email and Facebook message and the reply on here.

Old 09-30-2021, 06:37 PM   #7
puffcollector
Is the snake you got from them doing well?

Old 09-30-2021, 06:41 PM   #8
Dfreemon
So far it is, it did eat about a week after I got it but hasn’t since.

Old 09-30-2021, 06:48 PM   #9
puffcollector
I heard you need to keep them around 80 as a high temp and very high humidity.

Old 09-30-2021, 06:55 PM   #10
Dfreemon
It’s Not My first one I’ve got another adult female which I why I ordered a male, and four hatchlings.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!