Trade Young Adult Yellow Ackies for TRADE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
chris allen
Young Adult Yellow Ackies for TRADE

I have a young adult pair of Yellow Ackies, that I got last year and they were right around a year old when i got them. They produced a good clutch of 10 eggs for me, they were passed half term incubating and my thermostat stuck cooking the eggs, so I know they can produce....just getting into some more snakes and would like to trade if possible. Mainly looking for Either Male pied or Albino, or open to offers for others as well as morph only Boas. email me
cgallen.nj@verizon.net
chris allen
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
chris allen
Here's a couple pics of them. Pics were from over the winter, they look the same, just shedding right now. Eat very well on dubia, crix, and f/t pinkies/fuzzies.

Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #3
countryhick
any chance of you being willing to sell one out right?

thanks

Old 07-18-2010, 09:51 PM   #4
chris allen
Not really....plus it would be ashame to break them up. I think they would honestly be heart broken without each other, lol. I would take a fair cash offer on the pair though.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 10:07 PM   #5
countryhick
gotcha, can you state or PM me what you would need for them both?

thanks much

Old 07-18-2010, 10:22 PM   #6
chris allen
I would take 450 cash plus shipping on them, or a bit more in trade. I'm thinking 550 or so in trade. Here is a picture of the good clutch she had. I believe it was 9 good and 1 that was popped. After looking at the pic I can't tell if it was 8 or 9 good and 1 I remember was popped, so she laid either 9 or 10 total eggs that clutch.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-18-2010, 10:54 PM   #7
chris allen
They are on hold, pending trade. thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-23-2010, 06:14 AM   #8
AF1Bird
Still available?

Old 07-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #9
chris allen
Gone.... thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!