SOLD! Concentric Diamondback Terrapins - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-25-2016, 12:57 PM   #1
beck4834
SOLD! Concentric Diamondback Terrapins

Reluctantly selling my concentric DBTs, Bill and Ted, to help me give my kids a nice Christmas. They're named Bill and Ted because of their 'bogus journey' to my house. I bought them from a guy who turned out to be a real POS. They were shipped as hatchlings via Priority Mail and arrived in my mailbox on a cold day very lethargic. Now they're thriving and beyond energetic--it's nearly impossible to get a picture of them that's not blurry because they never stop moving. The darker one looks to be a female by my humble assessment, but I'm by far an expert. I do know they're difficult to sex at this size, but from my understanding they're within a year or so of breeding size. I'd prefer to sell them together for $400. I'm located in Columbus, OH but can make a road trip if given gas money I've only shipped once so I'm not sure if m comfortable with it.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-29-2016, 08:05 PM   #2
jeffc21
Hi Adam,
Do you still have the two concentric diamondback terrapins for sale? I live in London,OH & have a few terrapins. I really love them & can understand it being hard to let them go. I am interested in buying them. Is $400 your best price? Would you consider $300?
My name is Jeff & my cell is 614-329-1589 if you want to call or text me. Thanks!

Old 11-29-2016, 11:08 PM   #3
beck4834
Jeff, they're pending payment right now, but I will let you know if that falls through. Thank you
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!