Looking for a cricket supllier south east - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:40 PM   #1
FamilyZoo
Looking for a cricket supllier south east

Moving to the Jacksonville, Fl in less then 2 weeks. Looking for someone that does next day delivery in that area, any recommendations?

Old 08-07-2005, 08:53 PM   #2
Jim O
Mark,

I buy from Ghann's Cricket Farm, http://www.ghann.com/. They are in GA and I get them here in VA in two days. Their prices are fair and shipping is reasonable if you buy more than one box at a time. I never see much loss even when the temps are 95+, and the counts are more than fair. I often combine the order with mealworms and/or superworms.

Typically I order on Sunday, they ship Monday, and I receive on Wednesday.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:12 PM   #3
Rebel Dragons
www.southerncricket.com is another great company in the southeast. I was in Pa and sometimes got my boxes in just 2 days.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:16 PM   #4
starwarsdad
I have used Southern Cricket and been pleased with them as well.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #5
Rebel Dragons
Actually I think they are in Missouri. Not quite the southeast but close enough. Lol

Old 08-07-2005, 09:23 PM   #6
starwarsdad
Mississippi, actually. They are about an hour south of me. Unfortunately, they do not allow pick-ups or visits (which I understand completely).

Old 08-07-2005, 11:26 PM   #7
cookreptiles
i use Armstrong Crickets. they are based out of georgia and i have been extremely pleased with them. they have standard 2 day shipping (or overnight for an additional charge) but because i live in the same state i always get my deliveries the next day and i bet you would too since jacksonville is only a few hours from me.

Old 09-01-2005, 04:06 PM   #8
InFocus
I've tried several around the Southeast and the best I have found is Golden Cricket Farm. They are strictly wholesale but they will sell to reptile breeders with decent quantities. I think full growns for $14.00 per 1000 shipped, although I pick up, it's cheaper. They seem to last longer for me also. goldencricket1414@yahoo.com 334-361-0004

Old 09-03-2005, 09:29 PM   #9
dragonflyreptiles
I use Ghann for crix too, have tried alot of others but I seem to get a higher count with them and they always come in alive and the correct size.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!