2 green tree pythons. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 06-10-2021, 02:56 PM   #1
Itsup&itsscaley
2 green tree pythons.

Got these from some guy that didn’t know what he had, both are great eaters & growing fast, can’t tell you much about their locality as I do not know. If I were to guess I’d say biak. Asking $250 each plus shipping, they eat pinks every 10 days. I keep them in a 6qt with news paper, they are still small I don’t want them to ingest substrate while eating!

Any questions feel free to text me 9179360376
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-11-2021, 10:34 PM   #2
TheDJV
Sent you a text.

Old 06-15-2021, 11:35 PM   #3
TheDJV
As usual with this site, no reply from the seller - anyone have any success here?

Old 06-16-2021, 02:45 AM   #4
Its_coldhere
2 green tree pythons.

I was able to get in contact with him. He said he would call me that night but I did not receive a call.

Old 06-16-2021, 02:27 PM   #5
Gary Schiavino
Made arrangements with Isiah (Seller) for a friend to pick up both animals this past Sunday (6/13) morning. Up until the night before, Isiah responded regularly to texts, and "confirmed" (via text), that he would meet on Sunday morning at an agreed upon location to deliver the animals.

My friend arrived on Sunday morning and Isiah was a "no show".
Despite calls and several texts, Isiah never responded again and still hasn't.

Old 06-16-2021, 06:23 PM   #6
TheDJV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Schiavino View Post
Made arrangements with Isiah (Seller) for a friend to pick up both animals this past Sunday (6/13) morning. Up until the night before, Isiah responded regularly to texts, and "confirmed" (via text), that he would meet on Sunday morning at an agreed upon location to deliver the animals.

My friend arrived on Sunday morning and Isiah was a "no show".
Despite calls and several texts, Isiah never responded again and still hasn't.

Hi Gary! Big fan of your youtube videos. Maybe something happened to him, sure hope not, but every FS ad I reply to on this site ends up the same way "ghosted".

Damn Carpondro Breeders.

Old 06-17-2021, 04:08 AM   #7
Joliver233
Do not buy from this seller it’s a scam he wrote me none stop until I asked for pics of the snakes with the date and my name on them to verify that he actually had them for sale

Old 06-20-2021, 10:01 PM   #8
TheDJV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joliver233 View Post
Do not buy from this seller it’s a scam he wrote me none stop until I asked for pics of the snakes with the date and my name on them to verify that he actually had them for sale

Are there even any mods in this area?

Old 06-21-2021, 05:08 PM   #9
chrisis697
The price tag should have bin a dead give away not to waste ur time.
My opinion.

Old 06-21-2021, 05:16 PM   #10
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDJV View Post
Are there even any mods in this area?
Why? There's no site rule that a seller has to answer sales inquiries.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
green tree, green tree python