Informal presidential election poll - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

View Poll Results: If you could vote today for the president of the USA, who would you vote for?
Barack Obama 59 27.96%
Ron Paul 85 40.28%
Newt Gingrich 12 5.69%
Mitt Romney 13 6.16%
Rick Santorum 11 5.21%
None Of The Above 31 14.69%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-17-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
WebSlave
Informal presidential election poll

This is posted on another site of mine, and I find the results rather interesting. So I figured I would see what happens here with the same thing. But I did add one other option......

Old 02-18-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
bobtard
Ron Paul, without a doubt.

Old 02-18-2012, 09:49 AM   #3
BrooklynJoe
LOL AT RON PAUL This is hilarious.

Old 02-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJoe View Post
LOL AT RON PAUL This is hilarious.
I don't think it is funny, why did you say that?

Old 02-18-2012, 10:48 AM   #5
barbie
Ron Paul

Old 02-20-2012, 01:54 PM   #6
SnakeEyesExotics
Obama...SERIOUSLY?!?!

Old 02-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
KelliH
I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

Old 02-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #8
BrooklynJoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I don't think it is funny, why did you say that?
The same reason why every other American has responded to the thread. My birth right of freedom of speech lol.

However seriously all candidates are crippling this country with their open ended policies, their hypocrisy, and lack of provided genuine change. All of these candidates have a true lackluster in a failing system, they have not truly gained the respect of constituents. Ask around, from the missing votes and do fourth.

This leads me to recognize Mr Ronald Ernest Paul. While he did gather some balls and has been known for his ballsy statements, backings, it is all hypocrisy coming from him. While he SEEMS to take radical approach of change but taking a stand against legal tender which I like, he also stood for the right to bare arms which I like the protection of this amendment/right.

While i disagree with his stance against the civil rights act, because of his lack of defined reasoning. I strongly disregarded his sweeping/dismissal of the newsletter controversy as well as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. As he(Ronald) is a texas native, he voted against MLK Jr bday to be recognized as a holiday(which he played a part in this thing called American History). This than leads me to his newsletter's depiction of MLK as some licentious individual, is more than offensive to this nation and the nations people. Once again his lack of moral responsibility for the newsletter has also deemed him unfit of "CHANGE" which is the new political verb thrown around loosely by all candidates.

Well this is where I stand and my perspective. I must be honest I have grown old of seeing, hearing the same group of political candidates, who happen to be of the same age groups believing the same things. I'm truly done with any candidates over 40 lol !!!

We want true change! Change the age of the candidates !!! Changing their skin color, hair, accent, names, sex, sexual orientation do not mean a darn thing! Change the ages!!! Well as always all politics are local, and you know who the presdential candidate is when you check their local politics. Please vote responsibly during ALL ELECTIONS!

Old 02-22-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
JustChad04
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I bet Obama gets re-elected. It really doesn't matter anymore though, does it? Obama, Romney, Newter, they are all the same. My vote here goes to Ron Paul. He is the only one saying anything different, and at this point I think we all know that if we don't make some MAJOR changes to America then we are done.

We do need a change, and desperately now. Plus I love how Ron Paul calls the other canidates out when they are wrong.

Old 02-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #10
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustChad04 View Post

We do need a change, and desperately now. Plus I love how Ron Paul calls the other canidates out when they are wrong.
And yet the media pretty much completely ignores Ron Paul. I really don't see how anyone could need any more evidence than that, that the media is controlled as a BLOCK as to what they can and cannot print. I mean, what are the chances that all of the media outlets independently would act in this same manner?

Is burning a ballot at an official voting polling place illegal?

BTW, the poll here pretty much duplicates the one someone else put over on my CornSnakes.com site. Ron Paul FAR AND ABOVE got more votes than any of the other republican candidates, yet according to all the "official" voting results, that doesn't happen. So how can that be? Are we THAT different from mainstream America that our voting preferences would be that far off from who everyone else chooses to vote on?

Are you feeling manipulated yet? Well, you should.......

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!