Arachnids and other arthropods from AZ for sale - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 03:31 AM   #1
AZ Dragoon
Arachnids and other arthropods from AZ for sale

Taking want lists. I would prefer to wholesale to dealers, but will consider requests from individuals depending on circumstances. I have been field collecting arachnids and herps in Arizona since 1974 and was previously one of the top herpetological researchers in the State before moving on to other interests. May as well make some $ out of my field knowledge. All State and Federal laws will be strictly followed however, so do not ask for any protected animals.
Send me a PM for further info.

Regards,
Kevin Black
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-22-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
Tom Trout
Jerusalem crickets

I'm interested in obtaining Jerusalem crickets. Can you catch these and how much. Thanks Tom

My email address is trouttom@hotmail.com

Old 05-24-2004, 03:42 AM   #3
AZ Dragoon
Jerusalem Crickets

Tom:

Yes I can obtain those in limited numbers. Not a desert species, per se, and because of localities they inhabit, it may take a little time to supply them. Will email you direct.

Kevin
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-01-2004, 08:44 PM   #4
nitrotek
did you get the want list I pmed you

Old 06-01-2004, 09:20 PM   #5
AZ Dragoon
Yes I did get your list and already PM'ed and emailed you today. If you did not receive them let me know here.

Kevin
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-04-2004, 03:39 PM   #6
nitrotek
10 lots would be great

Old 06-04-2004, 04:26 PM   #7
John Apple
Fellas

Just about every post here with maybe the exception of the starting post could have been done with personal e-mails to each other
Take care

Old 06-30-2004, 07:58 PM   #8
mouse
i got a rosehair, my husband wants a cobalt baboon or a goliath...he seen a pic of one..it was orange and said to get about 12 inches...could you get those, if yes how much would they run? he like spiders that don't just sit there..he likes the kinds trhat junp, hiss, spin around ..i guess you'd call them agressiv. which ones would be the tarantula for him? ( i try to keep him occupied with a new tarantula and from getting a snake.

Old 07-19-2004, 09:58 AM   #9
AZ Dragoon
Dianne,

You may want to try contacting the guy at the Spider Shoppe who posts here or just keep your eye open for others who may post those
species for sale. I basically only deal in native SW arachnids and only on a limited basis.

Kevin
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread