B/W tegu Breeders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
coggin1
B/W tegu Breeders

As i want to ensure i get a good quality, healthy Tegu, I would like other tegu owners to tell where they got theirs and what level of customer service they received from them before and after the sale.

Old 01-25-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
jtrux
I've purchased from Ty Park and Johnny LaRocca (TeguTerra).

Both breeders produce quality animals and customer service was exceptional.

I would have a hard time choosing one over the other. In the end it would have to come down to price. Ty Park's prices are more competitive and he tends to sell out relatively quickly.

Old 01-25-2014, 02:46 PM   #3
wally2
I purchased my breeding red tegus from Johnny at TeguTerra.The animals and customer service were top notch.I highly recommend him .
Kelly James

Old 01-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #4
coggin1
Thanks for your replies, does tye parks have a website to view his animals?

Old 01-26-2014, 10:35 PM   #5
coggin1
I am kinda leaning to teguterra since i cant really find any history good or bad about tegusonly, But i find numerous recomendations for teguterra. I have asked about tegusonly on several sites but it seems like noone knows anything, and that makes me a little nervous as i want to ensure i get a healthy tegu.

Old 01-25-2014, 03:44 PM   #6
kanozig
www.tegusonly.com, He sells local wild caught animals from Florida that would otherwise most likely be eradicated if not collected and sold.

Old 01-26-2014, 10:50 PM   #7
Joannr24
Teguterra is awesome. He will always answer questions long after the sale. He us such a nice guy and a tegu expert. My tegu is wonderful!

Old 01-27-2014, 09:16 AM   #8
TeguBuzz
Ty Park and Tegu Terra are my recommendations. Ty does not have a website however he does have a Facebook that is used frequently. The best way to reach Ty - typherp@aol.com // I've dealt with him on many occasions, more so on the Cyclura front. Johnny at Tegu Terra is also a great breeder and a good guy to talk to.

As far as Tegus Only goes, I've never dealt with him and would go with Ty or Johnny first.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #9
bpmojo80
2nd Ty Parks

Old 01-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #10
coggin1
Thanks for all the replies, i have the information i was looking for now. As i received a very rude pm message do to this very simple request. i will no longer be takeing part in nor making any post on fm. I have never in my life been treated as rudely on any public forum as i was today here. It seems due to my placing a post in the wrong are (by what was a simple honest mistake on my part) those in authority felt it necessary to infract me and send a very rudely worded message to me. I will never understand why someone could not simply send a message and say "this doesnt belong in this section, and i moved it for you" thats what i would have done. Since when on an adult populated site is rudeness ever necessary?