Reduced pattern female granite burmese - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 02:54 PM   #1
reticbite1
Reduced pattern female granite burmese

I have a cb06 female granite burmese python that is missing the first 3rd of her pattern. She is 3 to 4 feet long and eat's med rat's. She is easy to work with and has a good temperment. I am asking $500 shipped overnite to your door.
Chris 443-927-4301
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
pete martinez
is she still available? would you accept trade for a 13 ft. female retic ready to breed if yes contact me at petespredetors@comcast.net thanks pete

Old 08-28-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
reppav
Do you still have the snake?

heath1214@sbcglobal.net

Old 08-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
Joe Jo
this ad is a year old. READ!!!!

Old 08-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
pete martinez
and whats your point? i have purchaced snakes from ads older then that

Old 08-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #6
Joe Jo
The point is more than likely the snake will be gone by now. AND when i said read I'm not just implying the ad. If you look in his profile the last time he logged on was October of last year. so you might be asking "so why is this bad?". Now there is a post that is at the top of the list and more and more people who dont read will reply and a post that does nothing will be at the top of the list for a long time. I didn't call anyone stupid, i didn't talk crap, and I'm not trying to make it seem like I'm smarter. i just think that if people took the time and looked more into things before getting excited and replying to old ads, the new ads would have more light on them and people wouldn't have such a hard time selling or buying things. Now knowing that not just anyone can fix this problem i think it would be best that posts with no activity after a long period of time should be removed, especially when the person who wrote the thread isn't a member any more. Again, i didn't mean any harm, i just think people need to pay m ore attention

Old 08-30-2008, 11:03 AM   #7
Nirvana
Since this thread is already bumped up, I might add that the original poster has also been BANNED from this site, as stated right under his name, it's doubtful that he's going to get any replies to this add ... So while it might be a valid question under normal circumstances, chances are it's kinda moot at this point

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread