A touching story - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #1
Southern Wolf
A touching story

Maybe there is a little good left in this world.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...cted-into-army

Old 03-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #2
Melinda
Huge Kudos to everyone involved with that. I'd like to shake their hands, but I'd be a puddle of tears.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:06 PM   #3
Southern Wolf
the part I found touching was they asked for a few soldiers to show up and then around 40 showed up. 40 took time out of their lives to make a 10yr olds life a little better while he was still on this earth.

My hats off to each and every one of them.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #4
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
the part I found touching was they asked for a few soldiers to show up and then around 40 showed up. 40 took time out of their lives to make a 10yr olds life a little better while he was still on this earth.

My hats off to each and every one of them.
touching. really is.

Old 03-09-2011, 06:38 AM   #5
SamanthaJane13
I hate you right now, Kevin.

I'm sitting here in tears.

I thought I was going to read a story about you getting arrested for groping boobs ("touching" story), and you go and post a really sweet, loving story!

My prayers go out for Brennan...for more quality time with his family and friends, and a peaceful passing when the time comes.

Poor little guy!

Old 03-09-2011, 08:25 PM   #6
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
I hate you right now, Kevin.

I'm sitting here in tears.

I thought I was going to read a story about you getting arrested for groping boobs ("touching" story), and you go and post a really sweet, loving story!

My prayers go out for Brennan...for more quality time with his family and friends, and a peaceful passing when the time comes.

Poor little guy!
Come on down... and I'll grope some boobies Wouldn't want to dissapoint ya

Old 03-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
GreenCountryHerp
This is a great story. There is some good still left in this world.
Groping boobies is a good thing too and offering up yours to someone is even better

Old 03-24-2011, 12:32 PM   #8
Southern Wolf
Dont blame me if you need some tissues after reading this

Quote:
Nine-year-old Anaiah Rucker is being hailed as a hero after saving her sister from being hit by a truck last month. Anaiah told The Today Show's Ann Curry today that she didn't think twice before pushing her little sister out of the path of the vehicle as the pair crossed the street in Madison, Georgia to get to the school bus stop.

Anaiah took the hit, instead, and lost a leg and a kidney for her bravery.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...e-sisters-life

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!