For Sale 2013 Male Hog Island Boa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-01-2018, 10:41 PM   #1
schoolofperch
2013 Male Hog Island Boa

I am offering my male Hog Island Boa. I bought this guy from Vincent Russo in 2013, so he's the real deal. He's been a great snake with a good temperament. I am downsizing my collection. I am asking $375 plus shipping.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2018, 02:08 AM   #2
Janine
Iwould like to purchase your male hog isle is he tame please call me john 630564 7739 I'm from chicago Idont do cumputer stuff old school.Ido not even text so just call,thanks

Old 05-02-2018, 02:31 AM   #3
schoolofperch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Iwould like to purchase your male hog isle is he tame please call me john 630564 7739 I'm from chicago Idont do cumputer stuff old school.Ido not even text so just call,thanks
No offense John, but you've offered to purchase a few animals on FC recently. You've cited your wife's anger, diabetes, and hospital bills as reasons why you can't follow through. I care about this animal and I wouldn't offer him to an uncertain future.

I recommend that you head over to Scott Smith's All Animal Expo in Wheaton, IL. It is an event that happens twice each month. Spend time there getting to know people and animals. You will find a great snake there.

http://allanimalexpo.com/

I'm sure that's not what you wanted to hear, but I am confident you'll be happier with your decision in the long run. Best of luck, John.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2018, 04:51 AM   #4
Janine
this is john again cant buy cause of wife sorry

Old 05-02-2018, 07:42 AM   #5
schoolofperch
You've either invented a new way to troll people, you're a brilliant comedian, or you really are bad with computers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2018, 02:58 PM   #6
Janine
I am Extrmemely bad with sir. old school dont even text!It was late early in the morning She got up saw my purpose AND WAS MADDD! How ever we have patched things up, and
I can buy the snake! please call me I want it! for my breeding proceject.For real!!!y Thanks.John Carlson 630 564 7739 PLEASE dont text

Old 05-02-2018, 03:14 PM   #7
schoolofperch
Janine is proving to be quite a husbandry challenge! I can definitely understand why you'd want to upgrade to a lower maintenance serpent, like this Boa.
I'd recommend you wait until Janine goes into shed to resume your quest for her replacement. When her eyes are opaque message me and I'll help you find the snake of your dreams. Also, if you keep her enclosure extra dry she'll have a hard time getting her outer layer off and you'll have even more leeway.

Best wishesss.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-02-2018, 06:18 PM   #8
Janine
THanks for your concern and. meaningful words, Scott Smith is a friend of mine.Thanks for the info anyhow. Been into Herps most all of my life pretty well known.I am 49 and diabetic 47 of it. Thanks once again for your kind words. John

Old 05-02-2018, 08:28 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
THanks for your concern and. meaningful words, Scott Smith is a friend of mine.Thanks for the info anyhow. Been into Herps most all of my life pretty well known.I am 49 and diabetic 47 of it. Thanks once again for your kind words. John
"John" you have a private message that requires your attention. Top right of your screen. Do not post further until this issue is resolved.

Old 05-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #10
SkyIslandReptiles
Is this still for sale I'm interested in him. My email is gorntow@gmail.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hog, hogg, island, locality, pure