Trade Captive raised Female redfoot tortoise - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-27-2021, 01:43 PM   #11
Socratic Monologue
If there is an inaccuracy in an ad, it should be pointed out, and potential buyers should appreciate the effort.

The insults, juvenile trolling, and personal feuds should be saved for some other online venue, or just skipped entirely. Keeping this forum looking at least somewhat intelligent benefits all of us.

Old 05-27-2021, 02:38 PM   #12
turtletary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
If there is an inaccuracy in an ad, it should be pointed out, and potential buyers should appreciate the effort.

The insults, juvenile trolling, and personal feuds should be saved for some other online venue, or just skipped entirely. Keeping this forum looking at least somewhat intelligent benefits all of us.
Thank you [ I have frogs on my mask ] !!!

Since the late 90's personal emails have told me that many have represented Wild Caught redfoots as LONG TERM CAPTIVE RAISED - among other things. Which was the point all along in this ad. And email responses to this [ and recent prior ads ] acknowledge this also. Unfortunately too many have been ripped off because of these greedy liars.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2021, 06:27 PM   #13
capuzzi2
This ridicule is not nice. Obviously an exaggeration about there not being other captive raised redfoot adult females, but that is a very nice one and the price is reasonable

Old 05-27-2021, 06:59 PM   #14
turtletary
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuzzi2 View Post
This ridicule is not nice. Obviously an exaggeration about there not being other captive raised redfoot adult females, but that is a very nice one and the price is reasonable
Thank you David - my experience [ from those that have bought these "captive-raised" ] is they turned out being Wild Caught!

Yes she is a very nice one and weighs the most I've seen a 12" female. [ I currently have F3 out there ] She grew up with an older pair - the male was about her same size. She popped out a 'calcified' egg a few months back.

We're looking at a young adult raised from a hatchling.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2021, 10:32 PM   #15
turtletary
Quote:
Originally Posted by capuzzi2 View Post
They read into what they wanted to - my claim was not seeing "true captive raised from hatchling to adult" - just none were made AVAILABLE. Wild Caught represented as captive raised.. yes!

And of course they have no evidence. Being accused of being a snake oil salesman, etc. is not as harmful as what the greedy liars do everyday.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2021, 11:11 PM   #16
EmpireoftheTurtle
Quote:
Originally Posted by turtletary View Post
They read into what they wanted to - my claim was not seeing "true captive raised from hatchling to adult" - just none were made AVAILABLE. Wild Caught represented as captive raised.. yes!

And of course they have no evidence. Being accused of being a snake oil salesman, etc. is not as harmful as what the greedy liars do everyday.
No evidence of what? Captive born and raised adult redfeet being offered for sale over the last 25 years? Or, of you being a sanctimonious cretin?

I know, I know, insulting and not the right place. It is just that Terry is like a 75 year old puppy that keeps pissing on the floor. You want to rub his nose in it and hit him with a rolled up newspaper, but you shouldn't. Because, you know he doesn't understand and will just do it again anyway.

As an aside, are these infraction points like bitcoin? What can I get with them?

Old 05-27-2021, 11:34 PM   #17
WebSlave
Warning: Cut the crap, please. If you want to engage in a mature conversation, great, then please do so. But this childish trash talk is going to get people banned in REAL short order. No further warnings (infractions) will be forthcoming.

Old 05-28-2021, 12:20 AM   #18
turtletary
Thank you Rich - I left this on so they would continue until you had to do that - thank you again.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!