Gargoyle Pictures - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-27-2005, 02:11 AM   #1
Milwaukee Reptiles
Gargoyle Pictures

As most of you know, I haven't been around much lately (extremely busy with work & school), but I managed to take some pictures of one of my last Gargoyles this weekend. Let me know what you think.

Old 12-27-2005, 02:32 PM   #2
ByRandom
Great shots Brian. What do you use to take pictures on? I can't ever find anything that will remain white whenever I take the pictures if that makes any sense. Either that or it reflects the light and makes it all whitewashed.

Old 12-29-2005, 03:57 AM   #3
Milwaukee Reptiles
Thanks Josh. In this case I was just using 4 sheets of paper that slowly slope up in the background. I've been playing with my new camera quite a bit and having a nice flash helped as well. I also had to adjust the backgrounds a little bit in Photoshop by boosting the brightness, which gives it that solid white background look.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:28 PM   #4
sircat
aww so cute...love the 2nd pic...can't wait to have gargoyle babies

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!