What can live in cb70/41qts? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 12-12-2016, 11:23 PM   #1
ismaelcj22
What can live in cb70/41qts?

Got rid of all my balls and i am looking for options as to what lizard/skink/gecko or possibly snake species that could live in cb70/41qt?
thanks

Old 12-13-2016, 01:06 AM   #2
Randall Turner
Huge swath of options you can go with. Locality boas, rosy boas, sand boas, childrens pythons, gopher/bull snakes, on and on for snakes. Blue tongue skinks, leopard geckos, fat tail geckos etc.

Should try to figure out what draws your interest. Figure out what you would really enjoy to keep and work with and go from there.

Old 12-13-2016, 01:14 AM   #3
ismaelcj22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
Huge swath of options you can go with. Locality boas, rosy boas, sand boas, childrens pythons, gopher/bull snakes, on and on for snakes. Blue tongue skinks, leopard geckos, fat tail geckos etc.

Should try to figure out what draws your interest. Figure out what you would really enjoy to keep and work with and go from there.
thanks i yes my true passion is mainly with lizards so i was trying to find species that are capable of living in the cb70 tubs

Old 12-13-2016, 03:58 AM   #4
Reptiles 101
I purchased a rack designed for bearded dragons that uses cb 70 tubs works great for baby and juvinile bearded dragons. Iv heard of poeple using cb70s for blue tongue skinks, If you are doing nocturnal lizards then you dont need uv bulbs.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!