there's clamps on tanks for a reason - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-30-2005, 10:44 AM   #1
techgirl
there's clamps on tanks for a reason

thought you all would get a kick out of this. a few days ago my bf cleaned out goldy's tank and thought he had put all the clamps on the tank on right. well later that night as i'm sleeping(he works graveyard) i keep having this wierd feeling on my leg. i thought it was the cat who likes to sleep next to me. finally i really wake up because i realize that whatever is next to my leg is sliding not walking. turns out goldy got out and was curled up next to me. fortunately i am not the kind of girl to freak out(unless spiders are involved) and put him back in the tank. my bf and i had a good laugh over this.

Old 12-30-2005, 11:56 PM   #2
LadyOhh
Lucky he didn't hide in a corner. It's sometimes really hard to find them when they slither away. Trust me, I know...
I had to search high and low for several hours to find a girl who slithered into my closet and behind a drawer. Almost gave me a heart attack.

Old 12-31-2005, 05:24 AM   #3
BigRick62
thats funny, one of my friends lost his 8 foot boa in his house one summer and didnt find it until 6 months later and it was almost 3 feet longer,lol, it had gotten into the walls somehow.

Old 12-31-2005, 03:54 PM   #4
sircat
lol nice...I hadn't, luckily, lost a snake before but 2 nights ago my female jcp got out of her feeding container...luckily she didn't go far but I had to pull out the dresser with my 55g beardie tank on it to get her...she didn't want to eat, just felt like playing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!