First babies of the year! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Boas Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2008, 11:50 AM   #1
DThomas
First babies of the year!

Found these this morning. The breeding was a Dr Jay male Dh Ghost to a light normal female. It was a first for both of them. Very small litter but I am happy with what I got. 12 babies and 6 slugs. Unfortuantely 3 of the babies were still born or momma got them. Out of the 9 remaining I have 5 Hypo poss het anery and 4 poss het anerys.

It would appear daddy's small tail strip proved out. Two of the dead babies had real nice stripes too. That one in the middle is something else. I'll get individual pics up when they have all settled in.

On a side note, it would appear my anery female took from this same male, she is getting nice and fat. I should have some nice ghosts in the near future.
Attached Images