SOLD!! Adult 1.0 Marron Jungle BCI, 0.1 Guyanese BCC, 1.1 Cancun BCI w/ Boaphile cages+more! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 10-08-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
Hari
Talking Adult 1.0 Marron Jungle BCI, 0.1 Guyanese BCC, 1.1 Cancun BCI w/ Boaphile cages+more!

SOLD! After 23 years of keeping snakes, this is my exiting the hobby sale. I am selling all of the below as a package for $2,000 cash with local pickup in Atlanta, GA. Obviously this is well under market value, so the price is firm. All my boas are healthy long term pets. I'm not the best at taking pictures, so they look a lot better in person. Here are the details.

1.0 2014 Marron Jungle BCI
I bought this guy in April of 2020 directly from William Rushin and can include documentation if you need it. He is tame, easily handleable, and eating f/t large rats with no issues. He is about 4.5 feet long.

0.1 2016 Guyanese BCC
I produced this girl myself in August of 2016. Her grandmother is the famous Guyanese BCC named "Rose", and I bought her mother from Jonathan Brady for $2,000 back in 2011 (I have documentation and pictures). She was the runt of a small litter of four (I sold her siblings long ago), and she is still small (4.5 feet) considering she is 6 years old now! I view her as the start of a dwarf Guyanese line. She is flighty and likes to hide, but not overly aggressive. She eats f/t large rats with no issues.

1.1 (2013 and 2005) Cancun BCI
The male was produced in 2013 by Legacy Reptiles, and I bought him in 2020. He is tame, easily handleable, and eating f/t medium rats with tongs or sometimes when just left alone. He is about 4 feet long.

The female was born in 2005, and I bought her in 2008 or so. She is very beautiful and most likely hypo-melanistic. She is my largest boa at 6 feet. She is super tame and eats f/t jumbo rats with a little dangle on the tongs or she will eat live without hesitation. Out of all my snakes, she is THE one that makes me saddest to part with. We've had 14 great years together, and I want her to spend the next half of her life in a good home.

Boaphile enclosures
421 - Dimensions 48x24x11.5 - It comes with build-in floor heat on the left side, one black knob on the left and one keyed lock on the right, and DIY LED lights. Has the option to add an expansion on the right side.

TWO 421 Coupes - Dimensions 48x24x11.5 - It comes with under floor heat in middle, at least one keyed lock on each door, and DIY LED lights. The coupe models can either be used as one big cage (as seen in the middle cage of my stack) or divided in half as two small cages (as seen on my bottom cage).

TWO 29.5 x 23.5 x 12 Boaphile stands - When placed side by side, you can stack the matching Boaphiles on top.

Snake Shacks rack
3 bin rack with heat on the back wall. The bins are about 20x14x6.

Spyder Robotics Herpstat Pro Thermostat
Has four probes and outlets.

Phew, that's a lot of typing! Please message me with any questions. Without further ado here are some pictures at the bottom of this post and in my subsequent replies.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2022, 03:40 PM   #2
Hari
Here is the Marron Jungle in different lighting.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2022, 03:42 PM   #3
Hari
Here is the Cancun male.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2022, 03:43 PM   #4
Hari
Here is the Cancun female when she was younger.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-08-2022, 03:49 PM   #5
Hari
Here are the PARENTS of the Guyanese female I produced.

Contact User Check User
Old 10-11-2022, 02:25 PM   #6
Hari
SOLD!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bcc, bci, cancun, guyanese, marron