For Sale Vern Ball stuff - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 07-26-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
David Reid
Vern Ball stuff

Several years ago I acquired a cool dark female I just called my Dark Dinker. Some people thought she looked like a Chocolate, and most who saw her liked her look. I produced a Mojave male from her a few years ago and bred him back to her the last two years. I have what I feel is a new morph with a Super. The Vern Ball, as I am calling it, is characterized by nice dorsal and side flames, a high amount of peach under the brown on the side patterns, a clean and unusual belly, a unique star looking head pattern, and a clean, no alien head pattern as you get to the tail end (last like one-third of the body). Based on the three total clutches so far, I believe I have hatched out at least 5 babies I am calling the single gene Vern Ball, and one I believe is the Super form. Based on my breeding's so far, it looks like my female is the actual Super form.

This banded male Vern is from 2014(SOLD). I have a second Vern male, which is now pictured. He is eating mice or small rats. Asking $200. I have females Verns and Mojave Verns available, all with some size. For a few weeks, I will include a female Vern, so it is a PAIR of Verns for $200.

Pair of Verns:$200, I only have one pair left. (Male is in first pic)
Trio of Verns:$300, will include 1.1 Verns and 0.1 Vern Mojave 300 gram. (Second to last pic)
Trio of Verns:$350, will include 1.1 Verns, and 0.1 Vern Mojave 500 gram.(Last pic)

Dave

Available Vern male...

Banded Vern Male SOLD

Vern on the left, normal on the right

Vern

Dark Mojave Vern female...really awesome, looks like a Black Head Mojave

Vern Head Pattern

Super Vern hatchling female hold back

Original Vern Female

Original Vern
Super Vern female as a sub adult.

300 Gram plus female Vern Mojave

500 gram plus female Vern Moj
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!