SNAKE REPO MAN - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 06-05-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
allreptiles1966
SNAKE REPO MAN

I think I'm going to look into this. I need something to do,and I hate rip offs.
It time we did something about these people.

Anyone want to join me in starting a business repo ing reptiles?? I have time,great car,truck and time. Plus a passion for reptiles and honesty.

You know when you get into someone's face with intent,they usually don't want to go the rt I'm looking to go. So it ends up being in my favor. Plus I have some really big friends who would love to intimidate a loser into giving back the reptile.

just like those buffed out guys that are on cable. Repo ing cars,trucks and such.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
Reptile Frenzy
Reptile repo? Who would you be repoing from? Cant just walk up to someone and say give me your reptile your a loser keeper that is ignorant and dont know what you are doing. Better yet have the intent to educate them that way they will stay in the hobby. Or are you talking about buying over prices animals and giving them good homes?

Old 06-08-2014, 02:03 PM   #3
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptile Frenzy View Post
Reptile repo? Who would you be repoing from? Cant just walk up to someone and say give me your reptile your a loser keeper that is ignorant and dont know what you are doing. Better yet have the intent to educate them that way they will stay in the hobby.
It must be you don't read the boi! Do you know how many people are ripped off,burnt and so on? Must not with your response

And it it was all a joke buddy. I'm tired of seeing bone heads rip off people.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
Reptile Frenzy
I read boi but i dont spend all day on there so dont see everything. Im juat trying to understand your post as in what you think ripping people off is...

Old 06-08-2014, 03:25 PM   #5
bcr229
He's talking about retrieving reptiles from scammers who ripped off the sellers, either by engaging in trades where one side sent the animals and the other didn't ship, or shipped a box of sand, or where the buyer disputed the transaction on PP after receiving the animals even though there was nothing wrong with them, etc.

BTW this happens with a lot more than reptiles.

Old 06-08-2014, 03:28 PM   #6
Reptile Frenzy
Dang people actually ship a box of sand? Im glad i have never came across any of these type of people. Amazes me how people can be. See i juat needed a little explaining for my doo doo brain! Thanks!

Old 06-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
Fangthane
Sadly, it's much more likely that trying to do the right thing would land you in more legal trouble than any scammer is ever likely to see.

Old 06-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #8
Wilomn
I had a shop, once upon a time. In this shop we took checks as a method of payment. Sometimes these checks wound up not being worth the paper they were written on.

Now, I'm a guy who isn't much for taking a guy to court over a bounced check. I'd rather just have my stuff back and be done with it. So, occasionally, I'd have to go try to retrieve what was rightfully mine.

The cops don't care who says what is belonged to by whom. Trespassing is trespassing and anything more could be serious, consequence-wise.

I have had occasion to enter domiciles occupied by sucmbag check bouncers and do said retrieving, on one occasion the the would-be thief calling the cops himself to tell them that I was stealing what he had stolen from me.

By the time the nice officer arrived what was mine was once more in my possession, but he informed me that such methods of retrieval are illegal and next time I would be getting a nice ride in the back of his car; that he totally understood what I did and he had no problem with it, but the law was the law.

At that time I believed him, being young and not understanding that money buys justice, but that is another story.

So, the moral is, you may want to give this thought, unless your ultimate goal is 3 hots and a cot.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:58 AM   #9
scosta56
Isn't it a shame what this world has come too..... You can steal from a good honest person , but when you go to collect the stolen property back you now can go to jail for trespassing gotta love it lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!