Logo: what do you think? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 08-01-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
mfsidore
Logo: what do you think?

Drew this up on paint today, I like it, but do others?
Attached Images

Old 08-01-2014, 07:03 PM   #2
EmeraldBoid
Real orginal, it took me awhile to notice the "A" though and the background is a little mute.

Old 08-01-2014, 10:19 PM   #3
mfsidore
Yeah, I agree, thanks for the input.

Old 08-03-2014, 10:48 PM   #4
mfsidore
Any other thoughts?

Old 08-03-2014, 11:03 PM   #5
Helenthereef
I like the design, but the name is unclear - took me several long hard stares to get Arrowhead out of it.

Personally I'd keep the snakes but rethink the lettering completely - reading vertically isn't easy at the best of times and the A is too elaborate to read.

Old 01-19-2015, 12:26 AM   #6
cornsnakeforsale_com
Yeah, I was trying to figure out what the M was at the beginning and didn't even see the a.

I agree, the graphic part looks nice, the lettering could use some more thought.

I will also be difficult to use a logo with this orientation since there's so much white space involved from the dual directions thing. You'll have to shrink it to use it and have a hard time placing it. I would play around with putting arrowhead on top and herps on bottom.

Old 01-19-2015, 11:53 AM   #7
Reptile Frenzy
Do you keep venomous snakes? If not then i think the snakes in the logo dont represent the business very well. Other than that i like the lettering and really like the A. I noticed the name pretty quick.

Old 01-19-2015, 06:54 PM   #8
Snake-Queen
I thought the A was an M to begin with.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!