Bought animal on here, later found out it is severely impacted. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:18 PM   #21
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
Hey all you other 2012 Lambo owners! Are your headlamp lenses crazing and spidering already too? Mine are cloudy and yellowing. I think I'm gonna call the dealership and complain, as I really don't think my lenses should be this bad in only two years. I've had it parked in the sun, but not everyday, and it's not like I live in the desert. I paid a lot of money for this car, and don't think I'm overreacting. Could I get some of my money back because I need to replace my headlamps? What would you guys do?? I don't like having my car's headlamp lenses looking like a cubic zirconia knockoff.

Now, I'm not saying that imaginary story up above is what's going on with the OP, but it's not illogical to post here before going straight to the seller. Matter of factly, sometimes it takes an outsider to tell you that you're asking for too much or not enough.

Lol. You put it nicer than I would have. I would have gotten some more infraction points.

Old 01-06-2015, 12:21 PM   #22
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herps Alive! View Post
So I buy a used Lamborghini and have issues with it. Call other Lambo owners rather than the dealership? Hear what you are saying but there's a certain logic defying factor to me.

Living in Cleveland Heights isn't where people with Lambos live. Try using Hyundi as an example.

Old 01-06-2015, 01:51 PM   #23
Herps Alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
Living in Cleveland Heights isn't where people with Lambos live. Try using Hyundi as an example.
You'd be surprised. More wealth here than you think. None of it mine of course.

Old 01-06-2015, 02:35 PM   #24
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herps Alive! View Post
You'd be surprised. More wealth here than you think. None of it mine of course.
Lol. I hear you man. Well,let the wealth find you I hope.

Old 03-23-2015, 03:20 AM   #25
nickolasanastasiou
Thomas, did your tortoise end up recovering fully in time? I am hoping so.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:11 AM   #26
tctpa523
Yes. I am lucky enough to have a very skilled veterinarian who makes house calls. We were able to unblock his digestive tract. He seems to be doing much better.

Old 03-24-2015, 09:19 AM   #27
nickolasanastasiou
That is fantastic news and it makes me happy to read it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!