Wanted Brahminy Blind or Ringnecks? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 08-06-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
JeremiahGraves
Exclamation Brahminy Blind or Ringnecks?

I am very deeply interested in a flowerpot snake, or a lovely ringneck. If anyone has any, contact me <3
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-03-2016, 08:46 PM   #2
zane13545
i want a blind snake to plz let me know if you can get me one or where to find one

Old 11-24-2016, 01:19 AM   #3
Yutyrannus
I want you to know that feeding blind snakes is a very difficult task. Last I heard was they eat ant pupae... Ringneck snakes have also had a high mortality rate in captivity. Given this information I wish you the best of luck and wish I could offer you a method of obtaining either.

Old 11-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #4
Jexi
Brahminy Blind Snakes eat isopods which can be purchased at reptile shows or online. Ringnecks eat mainly salamanders and sometimes earthworms which aren't too hard to find outside. The mortality rate is high but it's not impossible to keep them.

Old 11-25-2016, 12:49 AM   #5
Yutyrannus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexi View Post
Brahminy Blind Snakes eat isopods which can be purchased at reptile shows or online. Ringnecks eat mainly salamanders and sometimes earthworms which aren't too hard to find outside. The mortality rate is high but it's not impossible to keep them.
My bad on the isopod part, but a strict diet of earthworms isn't healthy unless light calcium dustings are added once or twice a month.

Old 11-26-2016, 10:20 AM   #6
englishaussie
I have 1.2 Regal ringnecks but i have to tube feed them, they are apparently ophiophagus but so far they have refused food. The tube feeding is easy & they are thriving & doing very well.

Old 11-26-2016, 12:09 PM   #7
Yutyrannus
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishaussie View Post
I have 1.2 Regal ringnecks but i have to tube feed them, they are apparently ophiophagus but so far they have refused food. The tube feeding is easy & they are thriving & doing very well.
Are they wild caught? Because my CB Ringnecks always ate...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
blind, ringneck, sale, snake