Herpetological Institute for Scientific Study, the Best! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2003, 03:46 AM   #1
Intense Herpetoculture
Thumbs up Herpetological Institute for Scientific Study, the Best!

I thought there was a thread about them already on the BOI, but I couldn't find it so please accept my apologies if I am making a new thread. I just wanted to let everyone know that H.I.S.S. is perhaps one of the breeders out there in terms of quality, price, and service. We recently traded Kelli some nice tarantulas for some of her outstanding geckos. It went great I would highly recommend anyone to do business with them.

Take a look at the male Rainwater PA we got from her!

And one of the Bell Albinos

One of the Rainwater het for patternless females

As you can see all the animals are top notch, in fact the bell albino is getting a nice bright orange coloration that is becoming more apparent every day! I just can't wait until next breeding season! Here is the info on HISS:

Herpetological Institute for Scientific Study
817-246-7740
www.Hisss.net
sales@hisss.net.

Great guys all the way!
Thanks
Justyn

Old 04-11-2003, 03:50 PM   #2
Nicole Elliser
I second that!

Kelli is one of the nicest people I know and she has some great geckos as well.
We are always trading back and forth for different geckos and I have always been very happy

Thanks Kelli!!!!
Nicole Elliser
K&N Reptiles
www.knreptiles.com

Old 04-11-2003, 07:38 PM   #3
TONYHURT
Excellant Breeders

If your thinking of buying from these guys do it. I have been to there facility, it is very well kept and awesome animals. H.I.S.S. has been breeding a variety of reptiles for over a decade. I plan on buying several boids from them this year. If you like people that care about animals and make sure customer are happy you should check H.I.S.S. out.

Thanks Tony Hurt

Old 04-12-2003, 12:43 AM   #4
robin d.
Thumbs up

I have to agree here. I ended up buying from her a couple of years back and since then we have become great friends. she has excellent animals!! healthy, beautil, great shipping and she is a great person to boot. can't go wrong with Kelli and Steve Hammack of H.I.S.S. Two thumbs up way up!!

Old 04-12-2003, 06:25 PM   #5
SFgeckos
i agree 100%

I agree 100% with everyone else!

Even though i've only had a few limited (very good) transactions with Kelli, I would never hesitate to do business with her. In fact, if she ever wanted to purchase any of my animals (highly unlikely, but u never know), I would ship them out even before recieving the balance.
I have never met the Hammacks, and it is possible that i never will, but i still consider them my friends and hold them in high regard.

-Jonathan Ho (SFgeckos)

Old 05-15-2003, 09:24 PM   #6
Monte
Thumbs up Another good experience - great leo

I just completed a trade with Kelli Hammack of HISS and am extremely pleased. Kelli was terrific to deal with - extremely fair and very personable. Best of all - her animals are just screamers!!

I'll admit that I was nervous doing a trade with her - not because I was worried about her - I was worried if my animals would measure up to her standards!

Thanks Kelli for the great experience.
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2003, 01:17 AM   #7
Intense Herpetoculture
Kelli & Steve did it again. Got done doing a breeding loan with 25 Avicularia mettalica (my male, her females). It went great, and I came home with 25 little spider-lings! Also picked up a very healthy looking CBB 50% het. for Piebald male ball python. Last but not least, one of the best looking female super hypo tangerine carrot-tail leopard gecko I have every laid my eyes on! It was Marcy's birthday present and Kelli really had a hard time letting this one go. I just cannot say enough about he Hammacks!!! Some of the best people in the herp hobby!
Thanks
Justyn

P.S. Here are some pics of the female hypo tang CT

Old 08-18-2003, 01:38 AM   #8
Intense Herpetoculture
With the breeding loan, it was my male, several of her females, and 25 spider-lings. Not 25 adults in regards to the breeding loan.

Old 08-18-2003, 03:50 AM   #9
KelliH
Justyn-

As always, I enjoyed our visit today. I hope Marcy likes the gecko. Happy belated birthday Marcy!

I miss that male metallica already, sniff sniff..

Old 08-19-2003, 10:48 AM   #10
E2MacPets
Just got in some absolutely gorgeous leopard geckos. Kelli called me the night before to confirm everything. I've always known she was one of the best, but wow... definately the best experience I've had to date.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!