Full of himself - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #1
Southern Wolf
Full of himself

I seen alot of folks that are full of themselves... but he takes the cake. I think I will just steer clear of anything he does. Don't want to help increase profits.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_people_sheen

Old 03-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #2
KelliH
I keep thinking it has to be some sort of Andy Kaufman type bit but maybe the dude is just nuts.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:21 AM   #3
Melinda
Quote:
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not special," he said. "I'm tired of pretending I'm not a total bitchin' rock star from Mars."
Yikes, perhaps a bit of humble pie would do him good.

I'm really disappointed and him acting like a total tool is diminishing the enjoyment I get when I watch his movies.

Old 03-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melinda View Post
Yikes, perhaps a bit of humble pie would do him good.

I'm really disappointed and him acting like a total tool is diminishing the enjoyment I get when I watch his movies.
Yep.... that's pretty much the quote that turned me off. Confidence is one thing...... but that's way into outter space

Old 03-01-2011, 02:54 AM   #5
AK907
Wow... What a chode!

Old 03-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #6
WebSlave
I bought and watched the first episode of "Men" on DVD. I declined to view any others....

Old 03-01-2011, 11:44 AM   #7
garweft
WHAT??

You guys have obviously never watched his masterful performance in timeless classics such as Men at Work and Hot Shots! Part Deux. Not to mention his spot on performance in Ferris Bueller's Day Off, as a troubled young man in the police station, that truly stole the show. These performances are arguably the greatest moments ever captured on film, yet you all mock him and question his rock star status...... (sarcastic)

Old 03-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #8
Randall Turner
I have a little problem with CBS and Lorre profiting off of a character Lorre "created" that is a womanizing, drunk who uses drugs. They more or less glamourize that type of behavior with the character he portrays making a nice profit all the while belittling and using a person who obviously has addiction problems. Would be no different then making a sitcom based around a crack addict, hiring a crack addict to play the part and then not standing behind the person when they obviously have a relapse and need help.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:57 PM   #9
garweft
I guess this would be on topic.....

http://www.livethesheendream.com/

I love it

Old 03-01-2011, 04:32 PM   #10
RedTailedDexter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
Yep.... that's pretty much the quote that turned me off. Confidence is one thing...... but that's way into outter space
I second this, lol.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!