FS- Radiated Tortoise- GA SALE ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-05-2016, 03:20 PM   #1
croastbeast
FS- Radiated Tortoise- GA SALE ONLY

Due to a family emergency, I have to sell all my tortoises, and this radiated tortoise is the last one to go. They are the most beautiful tortoise, and are an endangered species in their native habitat of Madagascar. This sale can ONLY happen to GA STATE RESIDENTS OR CBW HOLDERS (I will require a valid GA license).

This tortoise is about 1.5 years old and was hatched in Lawrenceville, GA by world famous radiated breeder Bill Zovickian. Eats wonderfully, and has no problems.

Please let me now if you have any questions or requests.

Asking $2000
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2016, 12:59 PM   #2
tonyamoore
I'm trying to get a cbw license in Virginia for radiated tort hope it comes back some I love love love

Old 08-07-2016, 01:00 PM   #3
croastbeast
Obviously if you have a cbw I can sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2016, 01:03 PM   #4
tonyamoore
Will keep you updated

Old 08-07-2016, 03:54 PM   #5
shanhs
i am in duluth. can i look at this tortoise?

Old 08-07-2016, 04:49 PM   #6
croastbeast
Absolutely. I'll be home in about 45 min.

Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2016, 08:39 AM   #7
deadheadvet
For those waiting on your CBW Permit, it will likely be denied. USFWS has not issued a new permit for all ESA listed Tortoises. (Except for Zoo and AZA faciities) There is a new branch chief who feels that hobbyists and Tortoise keepers should not be able to send across state lines when compensation takes place. His name is Tim Van Norman. I would recommend contacting your representative in your home state if this affects you. The cost of the permit is 200$, non refundable. So the Gov't takes the permit fee and then denied the application for any reason they can drum up to justify why they will not approve the application. This is very discopuraging for those who truely love this particular species of animal. Should not even be on the ESA list since there are more then 10,000 Radiated Tortoises in the US and it is not native to the US.

Old 08-11-2016, 08:00 PM   #8
croastbeast
SOLD

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!