Knockout "game" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 11-25-2013, 03:52 AM   #1
WebSlave
Knockout "game"

Sounds to me that people need to be prepared when walking near people in a group. Give a wide berth and put your hand on your gun....

Stay ALERT to everyone around you....

Old 11-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Lucille
This 'game' along with already existing threats from gangs may stand in the way of the efforts in many inner city areas to rebuild their communities.
It also may be a temptation for some to give up the struggle for privacy- it seems to me that if this goes on for a while, officials may suggest widespread use of video surveillance for public safety.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:00 PM   #3
JColt
Man with concealed weapon shoots ‘knockout game’ attacker – twice

Should have emptied it into him...

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/11/...er-twice-87672

Old 11-25-2013, 04:42 PM   #4
WebSlave
So, exactly what kind of person would think it is fun and games to punch another unsuspecting and innocent person in the face trying to knock them out? I don't think even animals do that sort of thing.

Just out of curiosity, has anyone found any accounts of anyone other than blacks playing this "game"? I'm curious if this is a racial issue that is being buried under the one way street of the PC method of defining racism.

I heard an unsubstantiated rumor of some 60 year old woman shooting two attackers who tried to play this "game" on her. I think this is the rule that victims need to play by. The highest number shot out of the attacking group, wins.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:53 PM   #5
JColt
It's predominately black male teenagers and at least in NY, Jews appear to be biggest target.

Old 11-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #6
JColt
Here is Tommy Sotomayer talking about it. He can be crude but he tells it like it is. Not for children or work!

Old 12-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #7
teetee
Animals don't do this! But cowards do.From personal experience,I can assure you these types are VERY cowardly.Over ten years ago,I was working in inner city Phoenix.This city has many public parks andI decided to use the restroom in one of them before grabbing the bus to park and ride.I was painting new dorms for A.S.U.and I had a particularly dirty day sanding walls.My co-worker,a man about 35 then(and average size) waited for me outside the restroom.I heard scuffling and ran outside.He was being tossed around like a ragdoll by 5 young thugs.I grabbed my hammer and strted in on the creeps.I am 5and a half ft.tall and 120lbs.It scattered then.It was foolish of me,but it was reactionary.The best part is yet to come...I decided I was mad,as I asked the youth counselor at the park these idiots names and he was not forthcoming with them.The next day,I came back and put 'WANTED' posters up,over 40,and offered a lousy 20 bucks for info...addresses and names.Amazing all of the calls I got.Even a few calls asking me what my intentions were(Of course from the thugs or their families) I let this all simmer for a bit.And after a few veiled threats on my part,I let it rest.All if this may have been stupid,but I was angry.I detest a coward.There was 'no honor among theives' mentality.The mere thought of twenty bucks and they gave me accurate info.As Lucille said,decent people get their rights taken more everyday(privacy and safety to name a few),the 'poor'youths are an excuse for cameras monitoring our every move.They help a lot too.After you get beat to a pulp,you can get pointers as to how to take a punch better,for I in my location,theses cameras do nothing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!