A connection i cannot explain - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 06-27-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
crissabella
A connection i cannot explain

When i first came here to Fauna, my only interests were to learn more about the hobby i love, and hopefully make some great new friends in the process. Never once in my mind did it occur that i would find my perfect match for me.
I wasn't looking for either dating or love, since i had been with someone when i first joined here, but unforeseen circumstances ended that relationship, and i am now so glad that it did.

A week or so ago, i started talking with this great guy here on Fauna, i responded to one of the threads he had started , and it just took off from there. I had said that i would be willing to try a long distance relationship with a guy, as long as we had plenty in common, and that when i was ready to start dating again. What i didn't know was that we have an incredible amount of stuff in common, besides our passion for reptiles, and the only thing we don't have in common is that i like sports, and he doesn't.

As we started to talk more and more, he would ask me questions that involved detailed answers, basically open ended ones and the eerie thing is our answers were exactly the same, and i mean exactly! We even like the same type of furniture, which is just plain scary.

We ended up talking on the phone last week for 8 straight hours, i mean for me, that was a marathon session, especially since i'm phone shy

And the thing that really got to me, was that he is willing to not only endure a long distance relationship, but he is willing to be in a relationship with a woman who is carrying someone's children. That just truly shows what a special guy he is, and for us to have found each other, when we weren't even really looking, is incredible.

We actually plan on meeting fairly soon, and i cannot wait for the day that happens.

Will this work out for the both of us? We don't know, but we are gonna give it our all to make it work, it just seems that fate has intervened and we both are answering it's call.

Babe, all i can say is that i am truly blessed to have found you, and i am trusting my heart with you, and i have no regrets about taking this chance

Old 06-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Mistyck
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
Congrats! I'm so happy for you!
Thank you

Old 06-27-2010, 08:46 PM   #4
Mistyck
You're very welcome! I'm so glad that you found someone. How wonderful!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #5
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyck View Post
You're very welcome! I'm so glad that you found someone. How wonderful!
As i said, i wasn't looking, it just happened and we've been talking ever since

Old 06-27-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
Mistyck
That's even better when it's out of the blue. SIGH, How lovely!

Old 06-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
Heart4Dragonz
Yay! Not all hope is lost for the singles out there.
Congrats!

Old 06-27-2010, 10:01 PM   #8
Southern Wolf
I will try my best to not disappoint you

Old 06-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #9
crissabella
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
I will try my best to not disappoint you

Babe, you are giving me a chance, that's all i ask of you

Old 06-27-2010, 10:28 PM   #10
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by crissabella View Post
Will this work out for the both of us? We don't know, but we are gonna give it our all to make it work, it just seems that fate has intervened and we both are answering it's call.
for those of ya'll that believe in fate, or destiny, or whatever you want to call it. Then this will probably give you even more to believe in.

Crissy stated
Quote:
I wasn't looking for either dating or love, since i had been with someone when i first joined here, but unforeseen circumstances ended that relationship, and i am now so glad that it did.
She made the post about these unforeseen circumstances and the termination of her relationship to her ex on the exact Month and Day of my birthday.

Now ya'll can add that to your collection of "whatever you want to call it"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!