For Sale Camel aka cave crickets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
ScreamersONLY
Camel aka cave crickets

These are WC specimens collected from a wooded area. Cannot gaurantee pesticide free, however there are many insects in this area and dry remote. Pesticides is highly doubtful but again, WC feeders is always a risk.

Adult pairs - $10.00

Smaller sized nymphs (1/2 - 1 inches) 10 nymphs for $10.00.

These guys can live up to 2 years.

They like being in a dark room, temp anywhere from 67-77 degrees is fine.

You can feed them anything, they're scavengers.

They require a substrate to lay eggs. They like to be misted so most them once every couple days.

Please email me at care4urchameleon@live.com.

Priority shipping is guaranteed live arrival given the temp remains between 60-85 degrees.

I take pay pal, money order and checks. No cash since that not safe shipping. Thanks

I will collect carpenter bees and other insects if you are interested, just ask!

In located in nj. Pick ups welcome
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-10-2023, 10:57 PM   #2
YIPSCO77
Hi,
I Live In A Condo In Laurel, Md.
Like Many People, From Time To Time I Would Find Camel Crickets In My Basement.
For Some Reason, Eventually I Became Very Fond of Them. So, For The Past Ten Years, I've Cared For Them, Fed Them Carrots, And Allowed Them To Live In My Basement.
While They Do Not Make Ideal Pets For Most People, Caring For Them Makes Me Happy. In The Past, I Could Always Find Plenty of Camel Crickets Outdoors. - It Was Very Easy For Me To Catch Them And Add Them To "My Little Cricket Community" - But, For Some Reason, This Past Summer, I Have Not Been Able To Find Even A Single Camel Cricket Outdoors ? Plus, I Am Not Finding Many Baby Crickets In My Basement ? - Normally, At Any Given Time, I Usually Have Between 20-40 Camel Crickets In My Basement. - But, For The Reasons I've Mentioned, Currently Only Six Remain. -- I Am Really Hoping That I Can Purchase Camel Crickets From You. - Because If Not, When These Last Six Die, That Will Be It. - And, I Would Really Miss Them If They Were Gone. - Please Send Me An E-Mail To Let Me Know Exactly How I Can Purchase Them From You. How Many Can I Get At One Time, - The Cost, etc ...

Please Note That I Have No Interest Whatsoever In The Common Little Chirping Crickets. --- Only Camel Crickets.

Thank You So Much For Your Time & Courtesy,

Gerald Schwartz
E-Mail: gps1172520@yahoo.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!