R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:24 AM   #111
Herpster
angelina guess what lastnight mommy's computer guy found all of our music mommy was iooking for the music about for fourweeks and we finally found it mommy is so happy and guess what else i said goodbye to daddy yesterday i am a little bit sad but i am not ready to cry yet like mommy we listened to dave matthews song and that was mommy and daddy's song i love daddy so much in the whole wide world goodnight guys

i love you guys.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:31 AM   #112
WiseReptiles
hey angelina this is christina... mommys telephone friend... I am glad you found the music... Tell mommy she needs to call me lol... and I know you miss daddy... We all miss him.... night hun... please be good for mommy right now she really needs you guys to be good... if you need to talk honey you know you can ask mommy to call me so you can talk to me....Right?

Old 03-27-2010, 07:32 AM   #113
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
angelina guess what lastnight mommy's computer guy found all of our music mommy was iooking for the music about for fourweeks and we finally found it mommy is so happy and guess what else i said goodbye to daddy yesterday i am a little bit sad but i am not ready to cry yet like mommy we listened to dave matthews song and that was mommy and daddy's song i love daddy so much in the whole wide world goodnight guys

i love you guys.
Angelina,

I am sorry that you had to say good-bye to your Daddy before you were old and gray. You will miss him forever but it will get easier as time goes by.

I'm glad your Mommy was able to find the music she and your Daddy shared together. While it will make her sad at times it will at the same time make her happy.

Your Mommy is going to need your help with some things now that your Daddy is gone. Getting along with your sister is one thing you can do that will help her more than you could ever imagine. While I understand it may not always be easy to do so (I have a sister and know how hard it can be to get along with a sister) but rest assured your Mommy needs you to help her by not fighting with your sister.

Hey Annie,

All the same goes for you too. One of the best things you can do to help your Mommy out is to get along with your sister.

I loved your Father like a brother and if I can do anything for you two (that goes for Mommy too) just ask and if I can make it happen I will.

You all take care and remember that Daddy/Chuck is watching over all of you.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:46 AM   #114
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post

i love you guys.
I am SOOOO glad you guys found the music!! Dave Matthews Band is good stuff for sure!!! I have learned that music can make everything in life better!!! When I am really sad, I just listen to, or sing some music!!! It almost always helps!

I know you guys miss your daddy.. and we all do too hunny!!! You know he loved you guys very much!!! You will cry when you are ready. And once you cry, you will feel a lot better!!!

We love you guys soo much!!! *BIG hugs*

Old 03-28-2010, 10:45 PM   #115
Helenthereef
Goodnight Angelina,
I'm sure that your daddy would be so happy knowing that you and mummy and your sister and brother are all listening to the music he liked so much.
What a nice way to remember that you love him!

Old 04-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #116
SamanthaJane13
Bumping this up for Maggie and the girls!!!

We all love you!!!

Hugs-
Donna

Old 04-01-2010, 07:30 AM   #117
chamgirl99471
Angelina, Annie and Maggie,

Keep your heads up and know that we are all here for you!! If you need anything or anyone to to talk to just keep in mind how many people are out here praying for you and thinking of you all on a daily basis We Love you all!

Old 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #118
TailsWithScales
Just sending some love and hugs along the wire to you gals!!

Old 04-04-2010, 02:17 PM   #119
SApythons
Thinking of you all on Easter . . . I hope you all are doing well.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #120
chamgirl99471
HAPPY EASTER Maggie, Angelina and Annie Hope you have fun today!! Love You All Very Much

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!