homes needed for unwanted herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2010, 02:35 PM   #1
ARRS org
homes needed for unwanted herps

Alabama Reptile Rescue Sanctuary has many snakes, lizards, and tortoises for adoption! We have 6 lovable ball pythons of various sizes and ages. Our cute juvenile red tail is growing fast. ARRS has colubrids of different color morphs from surrender or neglect cases that need a great home. Other interesting rescues need homes: Black spiny-tailed iguana, small adult Savannah monitor, color morph blood pythons, granite jv burmese, blue tongue skink, baby sulcatas tortoises, adult red foot tortoise, common boa....and the list is ever growing

If you are interested in providing a great, stable home for a needy herp, let me know. All adoption fees are tax deductable and fund the ARRS rescue.

Old 10-27-2010, 08:11 PM   #2
redhood23
what do you carge as fees?

Old 10-27-2010, 08:21 PM   #3
B&C Ball Pythons
We welcome rescues

Hello. We have 2 recued animals in our home A grey banded kingsnake as well as a normal morph ball python. They have their own seperate enclosures and will never be used for breeding purposes. They live the fat, happy, and lazy life! Send us a list of what you have (along with temperments if poss) of the smaller breeds of snakes you have (ball pythons & colubrids are our size limit) that need rescuing and we'll see what we can do to help!

Bo & Cassandra Whiteside
Newport, OR
fishfreak13@hotmail.com

Old 10-28-2010, 02:42 AM   #4
DJShaggyLBC
Yes, email me a list please, with the fees. I would love to help.

DJShaggyLBC@yahoo.com

Old 10-28-2010, 08:06 AM   #5
annmikeal
If I could get a list and fees, I would love to help out too... annmikeal@hotmail.com
If I needed to, I could even make a weekend trip up there to pick them up, not a problem Let me know, Ann

Old 10-28-2010, 08:32 AM   #6
B&C Ball Pythons
It's so nice to see this many people willing to help If people would do some research before impulsive pet buying we wouldn't have to adopt these rescues, but nevertheless, we're glad we're not the only ones who care!

Old 10-28-2010, 08:36 AM   #7
B&C Ball Pythons
Here's their website guys/gals.

http://www.supportarrs.org/reptilesforadoption.html

Old 10-28-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
Focal
Raz is awesome!!

Old 10-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #9
Masa06
email me list and fees please alexjonesrox101@yahoo.com

Old 11-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #10
ARRS org
ARRS has an adoption fee per animal depending on the species. We try to stay competative with local breeder and pet store prices. ARRS has an adoption application and then adoption contract if approved by a majority of the board members. We do require home checks for anything large.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
blue tongue skink, granite, iguana, lavender albino, sulcata tortoise