Elkhart, IN - striped Cali king, Saharan sand boa females, hermit crabs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:35 PM   #1
NotaMallard
Elkhart, IN - striped Cali king, Saharan sand boa females, hermit crabs

My zip code is 46514, and I'm willing to travel up to half an hour. Going to college, need to find good homes for my snakes. No rehoming fee. Email me at laurelc95 (@) hotmail.com.

I have an adult female Saharan sand boa, purchased a year ago, presumed wild-caught, feeds on adult live mice.

I also have a striped adult female California king, have had for two or three years, feeds on f/t hoppers. She's not good for handling and musks/bites, but would probably calm down with handling--I haven't had much time for it.

I also have hermit crabs, two species, along with a 75g tank. Provided it's a good home, I will give setup for free.

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
viper246
if you will ship to 35761....pm me or text 2566909119 for the striped cal king and sand boa

Old 07-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #3
Whodunit13579
Are these guys still available? I'd love to give them a home

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!