For Sale LIST: BOA LONGICAUDA, BRAZILIAN RAINBOW, BALL PYTHONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 05-07-2018, 05:24 PM   #1
callip17
Arrow LIST: BOA LONGICAUDA, BRAZILIAN RAINBOW, BALL PYTHONS

Need to rehome my snake collection. Getting out of hobby for financial reasons... All of these animals are well-bred (unrelated), extremely well-taken care of, and are free of ANY health issues whatsoever. All are handled regularly by myself and my children and have been fed f/t since I acquired them. Available as a list or separately. Email comes to my phone.

THE BOAS LISTED ARE NOT BEGINNER SNAKES. Specific humidity and handling knowledge is required for these species. Do your research before adopting any pet!!!

Each snake will come with a heat pad for its new enclosure (enclosures are NOT included). Prefer local pickup, but may ship/travel depending on where you are. Will update the post when any are sold. Will not hold a snake for more than a weekend, and payment in cash/in full is required. Can do PayPal for the higher priced snakes.

Prices negotiable, within $50. Buy the list and discount can be negotiated.

Also selling a LIKE-NEW medium sized Exo-Terra with the double doors and secure locking mechanism that they're famous for. $200

Thanks for looking!

CB 1.0 (Poss Anery) Peruvian Long-Tail Boa (Boa Longicauda) - 1yr. Very well-started, very tame for a young locality boa, from Legacy Reptiles lines. Gorgeous pattern that will only gain the high contrast as he ages. Handled as often as feeding/shed timing allows. Really really hate to let this snake go. $600

CB 0.1 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - 5 mths. Well-started boa with very pretty pattern that is perfectly representative of quality BRBs. Extremely tame for a baby and has never remotely offered to bite. Going to be a gorgeous girl. $300

Ball Pythons:

CB 0.0.1 Normal - 7mths. 2ft long. Very healthy, eats like clockwork. Not sexed, assumed female but cannot guarantee that. Handled often. $60

CB 1.0 Pastel Banana - 7mths. 2ft long. Good shedder, beautiful blushed out pattern. Consistent eater and the most relaxed of all the balls. Not head-shy at all. Handled often. $200

CB 0.0.1 Pastel Enchi - 5mths. 1.5ft long. Really nice pattern and getting prettier with each shed. This snake would eat twice a week every week if you let it! Handled often.$200
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, brazilian rainbow boa, longicauda, pastel