For Sale five foot Suriname x red tail boa sexed female and all belongings in clarion pa - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 01:36 AM   #1
chads300
five foot Suriname x red tail boa sexed female and all belongings in clarion pa

I have a five foot Suriname x red tail boa, sexed female, named Chloe. She never strikes at you and has very nice temperament. She's been eating two frozen thawed rats a week. She is in great health without any issues at all and comes with a really nice custom tank, two heating pads and two nice heating lamps, a temperature and humidity gauge, a hide, some logs and hanging vines, a rock water dish that also works as a hide, brand new fresh bedding, stress ease for reptiles, water conditioner, a couple bottles of shed away, tank wipe out, some snake oil as well as snake wax, feeding tongs, extra bulbs, and some other things to make for easy care.i am asking $240 obo for everything. feel free to text me at 814-227-5479 thanks for your time. located in clarion pa 16214
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!