What happened to Georgia Bearded Dragons? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 01-25-2011, 04:51 PM   #1
preacher
What happened to Georgia Bearded Dragons?

I hope I am putting this in the correct place!

I was looking today for Georgia Bearded Dragons and can not find them on the internet. I really wanted to get one of their fire engine red males and I just put back the funds and now I can not find them!

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 01-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
Smash39
They are no longer breeding dragons. I wish they were they had very nice dragons at very fair prices. I had a stunning luecistic dragon from them but sold her...really wish I hadn't.

Old 01-25-2011, 11:37 PM   #3
GHC Exotics
Yes its true, They decided that it was time for them to retire, and take a break. But there are several people on this site that produce some awesome red dragons. Angie H. is one that comes to mind, but there are SEVERAL.. good luck!!

Old 01-26-2011, 12:11 AM   #4
preacher
Sorry about not have this in the correct place, I'll figure this stuff out yet!

Thanks for the info on Georgia Bearded Dragons, I am really bummed. Now I have to start researching other dragon lines, unfortunately, most are more orange than red but looking is part of the fun too!

Old 06-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #5
chris allen
I found out recently wendy from georgia bearded dragons had passed away. I think this was fall 2010. Rip wendy....I enjoyed talking with her.

Old 09-13-2011, 10:54 PM   #6
Au Duong Phong
awwww..

what??

RIP.

so where do we go to get quality leucistics now?

Old 09-17-2011, 06:07 AM   #7
Au Duong Phong
hello?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!